FORZA10 Maintenance products are known for their ability to significantly reduce all food-intolerance disorders. They are based on decades and in-depth research on food-borne pathologies, first of all intolerance.
- keep the dog in perfect physical shape
- keep the health status achieved with our Diet and Active line in time
In order to achieve this goal we rely on:
- Use of high quality raw materials.
- High intake of Omega3, essential for their anti-inflammatory action, cell growth control (fat cells) and their elasticity, significantly reducing the risk of overweight and the frequent and apparently inexplicable lesions of elastic tissues.
- Introducing special natural ingredients with detoxifying and antioxidant action.
- Natural Conservation with Rosemary Extract and Vitamin E.
- High quality raw materials, systematically controlled (over 5,000 controls a year) to limit intolerance phenomena
- Animal protein source: fish caught in the sea
- Fish is a protein source of high biological value, highly digestible and free from toxic contaminants. It also has a balanced supply of Omega3 and Omega6 polyunsaturated fatty acids characterized by antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties for maintaining the health of the entire body. Fish is also a very nutritious source of vitamin B12, selenium phosphorus
- Optimal balancing of the formula
- Reduced number of ingredients to reduce the risk of food intolerances and allergies
Ideal to maintain the state of well-being achieved with Diet and Active foods
Composition: 70% fish (platessa: Pleuronectes platessa 60%, mackerel: Scomber scombrus 10%), mineral substances, products obtained from herbal transformation, starch.
Additives: nutritional additives: vitamin D3 170 IU / kg, zinc sulphate 12.16 mg / kg, manganese sulphate 5.48 mg / kg, copper sulphate 0.79 mg / kg, potassium iodide 0.31 mg / kg. Technological additives: cassia gum 1800 mg / kg.
Analytical components: 82% humidity, raw protein 7.8%, raw oils and greases 4%, raw fiber 1%, rough ash 2%.
Metabolic energy: 587 kcal / kg - 2.5 MJ / kg.