DRN Extra quail and Farro, complete food for dogs and cats without dyes and preservatives integrated with Fibrafos, a complete food, superior quality, extremely appetizing also suitable for dogs with sensitive digestive systems.
For its realization are used quail meat of choice with total exclusion of the processing of their products. At this level of quality of the raw material meat correspond appreciated for their high digestibility and for the reduced fat content.
The utilzzo of only one type of meat never used before feeding the dog together with the characteristics of the other components and the total absence of coloring, artificial preservatives and flavor enhancers make extremely low risk that the food can cause allergic reactions.
- Fibrafos®, produced by DRN® present in all foods of Extra® line. It contains: soluble and insoluble fibers from chicory, psyllium and beet. Soluble fibers stimulate the lactic flora, whilst the insoluble contribute to better digestion and the production of solid stools, balance the ration, stimulate intestinal motility, giving feeling of satiety.
- Spelt: Spelt is famous for having been the staple of the Roman legions, was mainly used to make bread, focaccia and polenta. And 'naturally rich in protein. And 'low in fat, high in fiber, vitamins and minerals, sated and not fattening. Its high content of insoluble fiber promotes proper intestinal transit. Contains, then, the essential amino acid methionine, which they lack almost all other cereals. And 'antianemic thanks to iron, manganese, copper, cobalt and vitamin B.
- Potatoes: They have high starch content perfectly digestible, high quality protein, vitamin C, potassium, B vitamins and low in sodium.
- dried yeast: They bring nutrients (peptones, chelates, etc.) with a strong auxin effect against lactic acid bacteria, with exaltation inhibitory action of these microorganisms against enteric pathogens. Guarantee high amounts of vitamins of the group B, in the natural form, ie protected and conjugated, important to the animal organism, but also for the intestinal micro-flora.
- FOS - MOS: They promote the growth and the presence of lactobacilli in the gut. Bind mycotoxins making them inactive and favoring their elimination. Stimulate the nonspecific immune system.
- Lycopene: Antioxidant extracted from tomatoes able to counteract the activity of free radicals and the consequent degenerative processes of the cells.
- Flaxseed: Wealthy Ω3 fatty acids (alpha linolenic acid) and Ω6 (linoleic), mucilage, minerals and vitamins E, B1, B2.
- such as food of superior quality daily, for adult dogs, highly digestible;
- as food support being dermatitis or in case of suspicious food intolerance towards different ingredients from those of the line DRN Extra®;
- which daily food for dogs lacking appetite and / or picky eater;
Quaglia 62% (100% beef), quail broth, barley 5%, Fibrafos, Vitamins.
E672 [vitamin A] (27,760 IU / kg), E671 [vitamin D3] (1.630 IU / kg), E1 [iron] (220 mg / kg), E2 [iodine] (2.2 mg / kg), E4 [copper] (27.9 mg / kg), E5 [manganese] (9.7 mg / kg), E6 [zinc] (187 mg / kg), E8 [selenium] (0.4 mg / kg), natural antioxidants.
Humidity 80%, 11.5% protein, 5.5% fat, fiber 1.5%, crude ash 1.5%.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE: