Prescription Diet Feline r / d has been specifically formulated for the management of weight problems in cats.
- Low in fat and calories, facilitates weight loss.
- High levels of dietary fiber to help reduce hunger and restrict the constant demands for food.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and maintain muscle mass.
- Helps neutralize free radicals as it contains high levels of antioxidants.
- She has great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both the dry and the wet to the great satisfaction of the cat.
Poultry meal, corn, corn gluten meal, cellulose, digest, animal fats, minerals, L-lysine, L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, DL-methionine, trace elements, beta-carotene.
These ranges are a starting point, as the needs of cats cambiano.Adattare doses in order to maintain the ideal body weight.
Determine the daily amount to be administered according to the ideal weight to be achieved and not to refer to the current one.
|7 +||10 per kg|
A tin from 156 g corresponds to 40 grams of dry product.
|2||35 - 50|
|3||50 - 70|
|4||65 - 85|
|5||75 - 100|
|6||85 - 115|
|7 +||16 per kg|
|Target weight in kg||Cans 156 g||grams dry|
|7 +||1||5 per kg|
|Body weight in kg||Cans 156 g||grams dry|