Oto Active is a complete food that we created for dogs that have ear disorders, such as:
- Redness and / or itching of the ear and the surrounding area
- Earwax abundant
- Frequent Otitis
- Odor pungent and unpleasant ear
- Eczema of the ear
Its composition based on sea fish (high in Omega-3 fatty acids - EPA and DHA, high-protein and high digestibility) free of chemical pollutants and toxic pharmacological and precious natural principles added, contribute to the improvement of physiological defense mechanisms of 'ear, helping to solve the problems mentioned above.
- "Nutraceutical food" or a health food that associated with nutritional components selected for characteristics such as high digestibility and hypoallergenic, the properties of natural ingredients extracted from plants, a proven and recognized efficacy
- dietetic hypoallergenic formula specially designed for food intolerances having as target organ the ear, the ear and the external auditory canal, middle and inner
- selection of appropriate natural principles, standardized and titrated to have efficacy in constant ear disorders. Natural substances used for their specific activities on the apparatus headset, increase the effect of supplementing the diet of this formulation
- phytocomplexes stability in the AFS system and then their real activities. These natural principles, not to be largely destroyed by the high temperatures of the extruder as normally would happen, it is cold-worked and placed in a special heart-shaped tablet. Not undergoing any heat treatment, they remain completely unaffected and can thus exert their action prolonged in time
- precious natural principles added, such as Melaleuca, Linden, Garlic, Zinc sulphate and Rosehip, contributing to the improvement of physiological defense mechanisms of the ear
- Omega3 / 6 to 1: 4
nutritional tool for disorders related to hearing dog
for the reduction of intolerances to ingredients and nutrients
NUTRITIONAL INGREDIENTS ADDED
- Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia): from the leaves of melaleuca, also known as the tea tree, yields an essential oil that is used since ancient times.
- Linden (Tilia cordata), the healing effects of this plant are derived from the natural principles of its inflorescences and dall'alburno.
- Garlic (Allium sativum): since ancient times have been attributed to garlic property control pests.
- Zinc is a trace element that is placed in a highly bioavailable form and readily assimilated.
- Rosa canina: contains a high percentage of ascorbic acid, flavonoids, pectin and fruit acids.
- (Of the kibble): rice, fish meal (21%), oils and fats, fish oil, minerals, dehydrated yeast (Bio MOS), FOS, Yucca schidigera.
- (AFS tablet - 7% of the food): hydrolysed fish protein, hydrolysed vegetable protein, minerals, products obtained from the processing of herbs (Rosehip 0.098%) 0.0245% dried garlic, dried flowers (Tilia cordata 0.0147%) .
vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU / kg vitamin E / all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 200 mg / kg, vitamin C 250 mg / kg, choline chloride 1.000 mg / kg. Trace elements: zinc sulfate monohydrate 137 mg / kg, cupric chelate of glycine hydrate 39 mg / kg. Nutritional additives: DL-methionine 500 mg / kg. Technological additives: antioxidants, preservatives, extract rich in natural tocopherols 24 mg / kg. Sensory additives: botanically defined natural products: Melaleuca alternifolia 34.3 mg / kg, Rosmarinus officinalis 0.5 mg / kg.
moisture 9%, crude protein 26%, oils and fats 13%, crude fiber 2.5%, crude ash 8%. Omega3 0.98%, 3.92% Omega6.
3,470 kcal / kg - 14.5 MJ / kg
Period of use
Food intolerances: 3 to 8 weeks, if the symptoms of intolerance disappear this feed it can be used indefinitely.
- 4.00 kg
- Digestive System