COMPLETE FOOD DIET FOR ADULT DOGS WITH FOOD INTOLERANCE
Exclusion Diet Hypoallergenic Pork and Pea (Pork and Peas) is a complete diet for adult dogs formulated to reduce intolerances to ingredients and nutrients. This complete food diet has selected sources of protein and carbohydrates.
Indications: adult dogs with food intolerance
- Exclusion of potentially allergenic protein sources: carbohydrates and protein sources used are not commonly used in animal feed and thus reduce the risk of adverse reazone.
- Only animal protein source and one carbohydrate source: the use of a single source of protein and carbohydrates minimizes the risk of sensitization to more ingredients and offers an alternative to the exclusion diet housewife. Horse, pig, deer, rabbit, duck, fish, quail or wild boar single source animal protein highly digestible and palatable ideal dietary elimination. Potatoes, peas, the only source of carbohydrates and fiber in the diet ideal moderately fermentable elimination.
- Only animal protein source and one carbohydrate source: the use of a single source of protein and carbohydrates minimizes the risk of sensitization to more ingredients and offers an alternative to the exclusion diet housewife. Horse, pig, deer, rabbit, duck, fish, quail or wild boar single source animal protein highly digestible and palatable ideal dietary elimination. Potatoes, peas, barley or spelled only source of carbohydrates and fiber in the diet ideal moderately fermentable elimination.
- Dehydrated meat for increased protein, ie meat, which submitted to a particular heat treatment procedure is deprived of the water content and fat, normally present in it, leaving a highly concentrated source of protein.
- Cereals it contains neither gluten, except the formulations and Quail Pea (quail and spelled) and Boar and Potato (boar and barley). It does not contain lactose.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Miller), medicinal plant, thanks to its nutrients is an anti-inflammatory indicated for dogs with allergies and food intolerances.
- Sunflower oil and flaxseed oil, rich in essential fatty acids, respectively in Omega - 6 and Omega - 3, which help to improve the condition of skin and coat.
- Vit. A, Biotin and Ac. Linoleic help maintain healthy skin and coat.
- ß-carotene, taurine, Vit. E and Vit. C natural antioxidants that protect cell membranes from oxidative damage, enhancing the defensive capabilities of the body against free radicals.
- It does not contain synthetic antioxidants. It is preserved with natural tocopherols, vitamin E and rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis l.). GMO free all the raw materials of the line Exclusion are without genetically modified organisms.
- peas (65%)
- pork dehydrated (22%)
- sunflower oil, linseed oil
- calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate
- sodium chloride
- aloe vera (0.03%)
protein 23.5%, crude oils and fats 12%, 5% crude ash, crude fiber 2.4%
humidity 8%, 0.9% calcium, 0.7% phosphorus.
Nutritional additives per kg. product
|Vit A U.I. 15.000||Vit B6 mg 10||Iron mg 120|
|Vit D3 U.I. 900||Vit B12 mg 0,15||Manganese mg 50|
|Vit E mg 250||Vit H mg 1,2||Copper mg 20|
|Vit C mg 30||ß-carotene mg 5||Potassium mg 2|
|Vit B1 mg 14||Choline chloride 2.500 mg||Selenium mg 0,45|
|Vit B2 mg 17||Folic acid 2.5 mg||taurine mg 200|
|Vit B3 mg 54||Zinc oxide 230 mg|
|Weight of dog||Amount|
|1 kg||350 gr|
|3 kg||70 gr|
|5 kg||90 gr|
|7 kg||120 gr|
|10 kg||140 gr|
|15 kg||190 gr|
|20 kg||220 gr|
|25 kg||280 gr|
|30 kg||330 gr|
|40 kg||440 g|
|50 kg||480 gr|
|60 kg||500 gr|
|70 kg||550 gr|
|80 kg||600 gr|
- 2.00 Kg
8 other products in the same category: