This Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog - Urinary S/O dietetic wet dog food has been specially designed for adult dogs suffering with urinary stones. The fresh pouches contain tender chunks of meat in gravy, making it easy to portion your dog’s meals.
This urinary Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog - Urinary S/O is specially designed to meet the needs of dogs suffering with urinary illnesses and those prone to urinary stones. It contains a reduced magnesium content and moderate levels of high-quality protein. The wet food helps combat unwanted stone build up in the urinary system, as well as supporting the diluting and acidifying of urine. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog - Urinary S/O can help get rid of existing stones and crystals, as well as reducing the risk of new stones forming.
- Struvite stones: helps remove them and prevent reoccurrence
- Calcium oxalate stones: helps prevent reoccurrence
- Bacterial cystitis: deals with secondary stones from struvite crystalluria (combined with appropriate antibiotic treatment)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Heart disease (if aiming for sodium restriction)
- Combined with urine-acidifying medicine
- Growing, pregnant or lactating dogs
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog - Urinary S/O at a glance:
- Dietetic wet food for adult dogs suffering with urinary stones and other urinary tract issues
- Special recipe: with reduced magnesium content and moderate levels of high-quality protein
- Low RSS value: undersaturation of urine (RSS = relative supersaturation) meaning a low concentration of ions that can build crystals
- Urine dilution: can reduce the risk of new struvite and calcium oxalate stones building up
- Removes struvite stones: can support the removal of existing urinary stones
- Tender meat chunks in gravy
- Practical portioned pouches
Go to analytical constituents
Meat and animal by-products, grains, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, vegetable by-products, minerals, sugar.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin D3, iron, iodine, copper, manganese, zinc, sulphide, urine acidifier: calcium sulphate.
Sodium bisulphate (acidity regulator).
vitamin E (tocopherol)
DHA fatty acid
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Dog - Urinary S/O is a complete dietetic food for dogs.