Wet dietary food for complete and balanced dogs designed to support liver function in case of chronic liver insufficiency and for the reduction of copper in the liver.
In dogs with liver function problems the power plays a key role. A specific food allows to manage the resumption of the metabolic functions of the liver.
- adequate protein with high quality protein and easy to digest
- a balanced (right) energy balance to meet basic needs and prevent malnutrition
- a lipid content with a prevalence of polyunsaturated fatty acids and reduced quantities of saturated fats.
- a high concentration of essential fatty acids of hepatocellular regeneration capacity
- a reduced copper concentration adequate intake of vitamins and minerals
meat chicken, potato protein, rice, egg powder, caseinates, pea protein, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, dried brewer's yeast, FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed yeast (source of mannanoligosaccharides MOS), minerals, sodium chloride, Original Epato® Plus.
Nutritional additives: Vit A 10,000 I.U., Vit. D3 450 I.U., Vit. E (rrr-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 175 mg Inositol 50 mg, 300 mg Taurine, L-Carnitine 90 mg, 75 mg zinc oxide. Milk Thistle Extract 100 mg, 40 mg phosphatidylcholine E322.
technological additives: carrageenan E407, E410 of locust bean gum.