Complementary feed for dogs and cats enriched with nucleotides, increases the immune response, improves the function of the intestinal barrier, speeds up the body's recovery.
Useful for small dogs and cats.
Carobin Pet palatable pasta is particularly useful in compacting become soft stools or diarrhea and to reduce the risk of dehydration due to excessive loss of fluids. Notwithstanding the elimination of the main cause triggering.
Its particularly palatable formulation allows the resumption of normal diet in patients after repeated episodes of diarrhea.
The enrichment with nucleotides helps:
- to stimulate the immune responses of the intestinal mucosa
- to improve the intestinal barrier function
- accelerate the clinical recovery after gastrointestinal infections
- to restore the development of lactic acid bacteria and bifidus.
vegetable oils, Ceratonia siliqua, yeast, nucleotides, Vitamin E.
Crude protein 5,40%, Crude oils and fats 67,70% Crude ash 9.59%, Crude fiber 1.29%.
Dogs and cats:
- Dogs (every 5 kg of p.v.): 5 cm of paste, 2x a day
Cats and Kittens: 3-4 cm of paste, 2 times a day
Decreased stool consistency:
- Dogs (each 5kg of p.v.): 2 cm of paste, 2 times daily
Cats and Kittens: 1-2 cm of paste, 2 times a day
Complete the daily ration with the usual food.