Herpless easy is indicated as a complement to the usual treatment in case of infection in cats Herpes Virus (FHV-1) of any age. This should be used in association with specific treatments, as early as possible in kittens who are infected by Feline Herpes Virus clinically manifest.
It can be effectively used, alone or in association with specific treatments, also to reduce the severity and frequency of recurrent forms, or relapsing.
Chicken meal micronized, propylene glycol, glycerin, rice starch pregelatinized, products and by-products of animal origin (pig), glucose syrup, sodium chloride Additives per kg Technological additives preservatives and antioxidants; Nutritional additives (/ kg): amino acids: 3,2,3 - L-Lysine (250,000 mg)
METHOD AND USE
- Feline Herpes Virus infection in the acute phase:
- Kittens up to 6 months: 1 tidbit, 1 x per day
- Adult cats: 1 tidbit, 2 times a day
- Recurring or relapsing forms of Feline Herpes Virus:
- Kittens up to 6 months: ½ tidbit, 1 x per day
- Adult cats: 1 tidbit, 1 x per day
Make available to the cat the treat of Herpless easy in a bowl or itself. It is advisable to conduct a 30-day administration, as instructed by the veterinarian.