Supplementary supplement for dogs and cats with particular nutritional properties.
Fish Oil (18% EPA-12% DHA), sAMe, Krill Oil, Marian Cardo Extract, Carnitine, Soy Lecithin, Colin, Vitamin E, Methionine, Betaine.
Nutritional supplement for pearl (1.3 g)
|EPA and DHA|
Long chain chain Omega 3
|Cardo Mariano Extract|
Support for hepatic function in case of chronic liver failure in the cat. HEPATIKRILL Cat can be used in case of:
- typical cat liver changes (such as cholangio-hepatitis) due to the presence of EPA and DHA in fish and krill oils that stimulate the production of protective cytokines.
- cat liver lipidosis, thanks to the presence of Carnitine which, adjuvanted by Methionine and Betaina, improves liver well-being.
- hepatic poisoning by heavy metals and drugs due to the presence of silybin, an active component of the Cardio mariano, known as hepatoprotector.
Hepatic Rabbit improves lipid metabolism and the natural liver defense system, protecting hepatocytes.
HEPATIKRILL Cat should be initially administered up to 6 months, directly in the mouth or added to normal food, every day due to:
- 1 pearl per day up to 3 kg p.v.
- 2 pearls per day up to 5 kg p.v.
- 3 pearls per day for weights above 5 kg p.v.
The pearl has a spout and can easily be opened (twist off).