Supplementary feed for dogs for particular nutritional purposes, support for liver function in case of chronic hepatic failure of the dog.
Bicalic Phosphate, Yeasts and Similar Products, Sugar, Dried Algae (Spirulina platensis), Magnesium Organic Acid Salts (Stearic Acid)
|Missing Oligosaccharides (MOS)||200 mg|
|Cardo Mariano extracted||150 mg|
|Soy lecithin||100 mg|
|Chlorine chloride||50 mg|
|Artichoke extracted||50 mg|
|Vitamin E||37,5 mg|
|Curcuma Longa extracted||30 mg|
Hepatogen cane può essere utilizzato come adiuvante in caso di:
- primary dog liver dysfunctions
- Secondary liver dysfunction of the dog following drug or bacterial intoxication, infectious or parasitic diseases
- prolonged use of medicines
- debilitated or elderly people with decreased liver function reserve
- food allergies and / or intolerances
- particular stress situations (food, environmental)
- chronic intestinal dysfunction
- states of recovery and functional recovery
- Hepatogenic dog is a unique and innovative product for complete recovery of liver function.
- The synergistic and complete activity of its components makes it possible to perform a hepatoprotective, antioxidant and antitoxic action.
- Hepatogenic dog improves the metabolic function of the liver effectively preserving the numerous liver activities both at the central and peripheral levels.
- Hepatogenic dog promotes hepatic regeneration by decreasing the risk of loss of functional reserve resulting in a reduction in the incidence of chronic liver failure.
How to use:
Hepatogenic dogs should be given directly into the mouth or added to normal food every day due to:
- 1/2 tablet per day up to 10 kg p.v.
- 1 tablet per day of 10 kg p.v. up to 20 kg p.v.
- 2 tablets per day of 20 kg p.v. up to 40 kg p.v.
- 3 tablets per day over 40 kg p.v.
It is recommended that you ask for a veterinarian's opinion prior to use or before extending the period of use.