The croquettes for cats Orijen Regional Red is a dry food "biologically appropriate" produced in Canada only with the freshest local ingredients and lots of fresh beef, bison, wild boar, lamb and pork.
- plenty of fresh lamb, bison, wild boar, beef and pork, eggs and salmon notch that provides many proteins
- no grains and low in carbohydrates
- lots of fruits and vegetables: apples, cranberry, spinach, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, seaweed Seetang
- healthful herbs and prebiotic bacteria
- Essential fatty acids of chicken fat and salmon for healthy skin and coat
- proteinates: mineral salts and organic trace elements associated matrix for a better bioavailability
- glucosamine and chondroitin: for the health of cartilaginous tissues and joints
fresh wild boar meat (6%), fresh lamb (6%), fresh beef (6%), fresh beef liver (5%), fresh pork (5%), fresh pork liver ( 5%), whole fresh herring (5%), fresh liver of lamb (5%), dried meat of beef (5%), dried lamb meat (5%), dried herring (5%), dried salmon (4 %), dried cod (4%), lamb fat (4%), peas, chickpeas, red lentils, fresh bison meat (3%), eggs (3%), yellow peas, fresh beef tripe (2 %), herring oil (2%), fresh liver of lamb (1%), beef kidneys (1%), alfalfa, Seetang seaweed, pumpkin, spinach, carrots, apples, pears, cranberries, chicory, dandelion, chamomile , peppermint, ginger, cumin, turmeric, rose petals, freeze-dried lamb's liver, pork liver freeze-dried, freeze-dried tripe.
Vitamin A: 15000 IU, vitamin D3 2000 IU, E1 (iron): 40 mg, E2 (iodine): 3mg, E4 (copper): 13mg, E5 (manganese): 14mg, E6 (Zinc): 150mg, E8 ( selenium): 0.3mg.
Orijen food for cats contains no artificial preservatives, but natural, vitamin E.
|crude protein||40.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||20.0 %|
|raw fibers||9.0 %|
|Crude ash||3.0 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||1.2 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids|
|Acids EPA / DHA fatty|
Recommended daily dose:
|Weight of Cat||1 1/2 - 4 mesi||5 - 8 mesi||8 - 10 mesi||10 - 12 mesi||dai 12 mesi|
The actual dose to be administered may vary depending on several factors such as size, age and degree of activity of the cat. Keep under control the weight of your friend and according to what established the doses. Divide the daily ration into two meals and put at the disposal of the cat always fresh and clean water.
Pregnancy: increase the daily dose from the 7th week as follows: Sept. 7th. 10%, in the 8th and 9th of 20%.
Lactation: increase the daily intake of food by 50%, dividing it into 3 or 4 meals.