Produced by a family business in Alberta (Canada), the croquettes for dogs Orijen are made of only fresh local ingredients and selected.
Orijen it wants to form a biologically appropriate dry food, new frontier in the field of dog food, or a food that first of all take into account what would be the real and original eating habits of the animal, however, considering the change of lifestyle , increasingly it characterized by reduced physical activity and regular food intake.
- high concentration of protein derived from fresh meat quality
- It does not contain cereals
- few carbohydrates
- rich in fruits and vegetables
- medicinal herbs and probiotic bacteria
- High percentage of proteins resulting from such fresh meat: the dogs are carnivorous by nature, have a short digestive tube, suitable to take a diet of meat, rich in protein and at the same time low in carbohydrates. The dogs body is prepared to absorb the proteins and use them as a source of energy: just a meat food ensures health and vitality of this animal. The foods for dogs Orijen contain at least 70% of quality meat:
- fresh meat of Canadian chickens: reading protein and fat
- fresh meat of Canadian turkeys: provides essential amino acids and natural vitamin B3
- white fish fresh fish (lake whitefish) in Canadian lakes
- King salmon caught fresh (chinook salmon): high concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA) for healthy skin and shiny coat
- fresh eggs from Canadian farms: provide quality proteins, lutein and zeaxanthin for a double sight protection
- The croquettes Orijen contain no grains and therefore are low in carbohydrates: cereals are a poor source of protein and energy, which icani are not accustomed to assume. Many vets lead back several pathologies excessive intake of this food: the high percentage of carbohydrates contained in cereals can in fact lead to obesity, diabetes, digestive problems and other diseases.
- Local fruit and vegetables, healthy and fresh:
- Apples: provide plant fibers that improve digestion and are rich in phytonutrients with antioxidant and cell protection
- cranberries (cranberries): prevent any diseases of the urinary tract and contain anthocyanins, phenolic dyes that if taken regularly and in the right quantities improve eyesight, protect the vascular system, prevent the fragile capillaries and reduce the risk of heart disease
- Spinach: rich source of vitamins A and C, they contain lutein and flavonoids, which protect cells and prevent cancer
- steamed potatoes: hearty, contain vitamin B, C and trace elements
- vine tomatoes: contain healthy vitamins and strong antioxidants such as beta-carotene and lycopene
- Carrots: contain beta-carotene, which turns into vitamin
- seaweed Seetang: contains 12 vitamins, 21 amino acids and over 60 trace elements
- Various types of herbs and healthy plants: the dogs are instinctively inclined to select herbs and plants that can benefit their health. Orijen dry food for dogs contains many, however, recommended by most veterinarians:
- Chicory and Psyllium seeds: make soluble fibers that aid digestion and blood glucose levels
- dandelion, greek hay and licorice: protect and strengthen the liver, kidneys and metabolism
- mint, turmeric, fennel seeds and chamomile flowers: a soothing, stimulating among other things the intestinal tract
- Calendula: it contains flavonoids and lutein - reducing the imbalances of glycemic type and improves digestion
- Probiotics: maintain the intestinal flora in balance, stimulate the immune system and strengthen the natural defenses.
- Essential fatty acids: derived from chicken fat and salmon improve the condition of skin and coat.
- Proteinates: mineral salts and trace elements orgainica matrix associated to a better bioavailability.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: protect cartilage and maintain healthy joints.
- Orijen food for dogs is ideal for dogs of all breeds and sizes, it does not contain vegetable protein or animal derivatives. Orijen food for dogs: nourishment as nature intended.
Fresh chicken meat (20%) (boned), dried chicken meat (15%), fresh chicken liver (6%), whole fresh herring (5%), fresh turkey meat (boned) (4%), dried turkey meat (4%), fresh turkey liver (3%), whole fresh eggs (3%), fresh tapped sandra (3%), fresh whole salmon (3%), hearts of fresh poultry (3%) , poultry cartilage (3%), dried herring (3%), dried salmon (3%), chicory root, carrots, red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, seaweed, licorice root, angelica root, fennel, sweet fennel, peppermint leaves, greek hay, rosemary, chamomile, dandelion, red lentils, green lentils, green peas, poultry liver oil (2%) alfalfa sun-ripened, yam root, chick peas, pumpkin, spinach leaves, carrots, Seetang dehydrated, pumpkin.
physiological and nutritional additives:
vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (2,000 IU / kg), iron) 40 mg / kg), iodine (3 mg / kg), copper (13 mg / kg), manganese (14 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), selenium (0.3 mg / kg).
calorie per kg:
3,980 kcal, of which 38% from protein, 21% from fruits and vegetables, 41% from fat ..
Orijen Puppy Large meets the nutritional profiles AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials).
|crude protein||38.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||18.0 %|
|raw fibers||5.0 %|
|Crude ash||8.0 %|
Recommended daily dose:
|dog's weight in kg||active dog||active little dog|
|1 - 5 kg||75 - 100||40 - 75|
|5 - 10 kg||100 - 150||75 - 115|
|10 - 20 kg||150 - 275||115 - 200|
|20 - 35 kg||275 - 375||200 - 275|
|35 - 50 kg||375 - 500||275 - 400|
|50 - 65 kg||500 - 575||400 - 525|
The doses to be administered may vary depending on several factors such as the size, age and the degree of activity of the dog. Monitor your dog's weight and then adjust doses as appropriate. Divide the daily ration into two meals and make available to the dog always fresh and clean water.
Pregnancy: increase the daily dose from the 7th week as follows: 7 ° week. +10% In the 8th and 9th + 20% .Allattamento: increase of 50% daily intake of food, dividing it into 3 or 4 meals.