Orijen Puppy Large croquettes for puppies and dogs in the growth stage of all breeds and sizes are a biologically appropriate dry food, which takes into account the original eating habits of the animal, however, considering the lifestyle change, increasingly characterized by reduced physical activity and regular intake of food and so guarantee an optimal growth and development.
- at least 80% of fresh meat of quality that ensures a high protein content:
- Canadian chickens: reading protein and fat
- Canadian turkeys: it provides essential amino acids and natural vitamin B3
- White fish caught in Canadian lakes
- freshly caught king salmon: rich in Omega 3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA) for healthy skin and coat
- fresh eggs from Canadian farms: provide quality proteins, lutein and zeaxanthin for the view
- devoid of proteins of vegetable origin or of animal origin derivatives
- no grains and low in carbohydrates: the high percentage of carbohydrates contained in cereals can in fact lead to obesity, diabetes, digestive problems and other diseases
- lots of fruits and vegetables:
- Apples: improve digestion and are rich in phytonutrients with antioxidant and cell protection
- cranberries (cranberries): prevent diseases of the urinary tract and promote the view, protecting the vascular system, prevent the fragile capillaries, and heart disease
- Spinach: a source of vitamins A and C, they contain lutein and flavonoids, which protect cells and prevent cancer
- steamed potatoes: They contain vitamin B, C and trace elements
- vine tomatoes: with vitamins and antioxidants such as beta-carotene and lycopene
- Carrots: contain beta-carotene, which turns into vitamin
- seaweed Seetang: contains 12 vitamins, 21 amino acids and over 60 trace elements
- medicinal herbs and probiotic bacteria:
- Chicory and Psyllium seeds: make soluble fiber for digestion and blood glucose levels
- dandelion, greek hay and licorice: strengthen the liver, kidneys and metabolism
- mint, turmeric, fennel seeds and chamomile flowers: sedation, stimulate the intestinal tract
- Calendula: contains flavonoids and lutein - reduces blood sugar imbalances and improves digestion
- Probiotics: For the balance of intestinal flora, the immune system and natural defenses
- Essential fatty acids: for healthy skin and coat
- proteinates: mineral salts and trace elements in the organic matrix associated to a better bioavailability
- Glucosamine and chondroitin: protect cartilage and promote healthy joints
Fresh chicken meat (20%) (boned), dried chicken meat (15%), fresh chicken liver (6%), whole fresh herring (5%), fresh turkey meat (boned) (4%), dried turkey meat (4%), fresh turkey liver (3%), whole fresh eggs (3%), fresh tapped sandra (3%), fresh whole salmon (3%), hearts of fresh poultry (3%) , poultry cartilage (3%), dried herring (3%), dried salmon (3%), chicory root, carrots, red Delicious apples, Bartlett pears, cranberries, seaweed, licorice root, angelica root, fennel, sweet fennel, peppermint leaves, greek hay, rosemary, chamomile, dandelion, red lentils, green lentils, green peas, poultry liver oil (2%) alfalfa sun-ripened, yam root, chick peas, pumpkin, spinach leaves, carrots, Seetang dehydrated, pumpkin.
physiological and nutritional additives:
vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (2,000 IU / kg), iron (40 mg / kg), iodine (3 mg / kg), copper (13 mg / kg), manganese (14 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), selenium (0.3 mg / kg).
Orijen food for dogs contains no artificial preservatives, but vitamin E natural.
calorie per kg:
3,800 kcal, of which 40% from protein, 22% from fruits and vegetables, 38% from fat.
Orijen Puppy Large meets the nutritional profiles AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials).
|crude protein||38.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||16.0 %|
|raw fibers||6.0 %|
|Crude ash||8.0 %|
Recommended daily dose:
|Adult Dog Weight||1 1/2 - 3 mesi||3 - 9 mesi||9 - 14 mesi||14 - 19 mesi||19 - 24 mesi|
|25 - 30 kg||210 - 240 g||360 - 450 g||480 - 510 g||Adult||Adult|
|30 - 40 kg||240 - 270 g||450 - 540 g||510 - 600 g||Adult||Adult|
|40 - 60 kg||270 - 300 g||540 - 660 g||600 - 690 g||480 - 570 g||Adult|
|60 - 80 kg||300 - 360 g||660 - 720 g||690 - 840 g||570 - 660 g||630 - 810 g|
|80 - 110 kg||300 - 360 g||720 - 750 g||840 - 900 g||660 - 900 g||810 - 840 g|
The doses to be administered may vary depending on several factors such as the size, age and the degree of activity of the dog. Monitor your dog's weight and then adjust doses as appropriate. Divide the daily ration into two meals and make available to the dog always fresh and clean water.
Pregnancy: increase the daily dose from the 7th week as follows: 7 ° week. +10% In the 8th and 9th + 20% .Allattamento: increase the daily intake of food by 50%, dividing it into 3 or 4 meals