The croquettes for cats Acana Grasslands do not contain cereals and are composed of a unique selection of fresh Canadian ingredients. Dry food for cats Acana Grasslands responds exactly to the natural nutritional needs of the cat as it has a high percentage of protein, is low in carbohydrates and is both the best basis to provide your cat healthy by nature.
Acana Grasslands for cats contains a 4 precious and allergy-free sources of protein:
- lamb from New Zealand pasture: easily digestible and rich in valuable protein, B vitamins, zinc and iron
- fresh meat of farmed ducks free from Aurora (Ontario), rich in essential nutrients such as protein, iron, selenium, vitamins A, B and E
- Canadian pike and whiting: freshly caught and processed within the same day, are a source of valuable proteins, selenium and vitamin B12
- Canadian eggs: (Class A), fresh day and rich in all essential amino acids
- They contain valuable Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA) from freshly caught fish, which make the hair shinier and healthier skin
- are devoid of cereals, contain a low percentage of carbohydrates and are of high quality proteins, in order to appropriately meet the natural needs of the cat food
- Canadian fruit and vegetables supply natural phytonutrients and vitamins with antioxidant properties
- contain 4 different sources of highly digestible protein such as lamb, duck, fish and eggs; are free of grains, soy, chicken, turkey or beef
- NOT contain dyes, flavorings or artificial preservatives, or genetically modified foods
- all animal ingredients used in the production of dog food Acana Grasslands come exclusively from animals destined for human consumption
Dry food for cats Acana Grasslands meets the nutritional profiles approved by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) for cats of all ages.
Cats are carnivores by nature. The Acana dry cat food provides the same variety of natural sources of meat of which he would feed in the wild. Acana also takes into account the fact that, nowadays in most cases, the cat needs a low caloric intake. The high percentage of animal protein, the low carbohydrate intake and lack of grain are the ideal conditions to ensure your feline friend a life of health and wellness!
Fresh lamb meat (15%), dehydrated meat (13%) lamb, fresh duck (8%), dried cod (7%), duck fat (5%), green lentils, fresh perch (5 %), dehydrated herring (5%), red lentils, dehydrated salmon (4%), chick peas, green peas, herring oil (3%), eggs (3%), lamb fat (2%), alfalfa, Seetang seaweed, pumpkin, squash melon, spinach, carrots, apples, pears, cranberries, chicory root, dandelion, chamomile flowers, peppermint leaves, ginger, cumin seeds, turmeric, rose flowers, freeze-dried lamb's liver, freeze-dried duck liver, freeze-dried lamb meat.
physiological and nutritional additives:
vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (2,000 IU / kg), iron (40 mg / kg), iodine (3 mg / kg), copper (13 mg / kg), manganese (14 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), selenium (0.3 mg / kg).
Enterococcus faecium, NCIMB10415 (600 x 10 ^ 6 CFU).
|crude protein||35.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||20.0 %|
|raw fibers||3.0 %|
|Crude ash||8.0 %|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||1.0 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.5 %|
Recommended daily dose:
|weight||1 1/2 - 4 mesi||5 - 8 mesi||9 - 10 mesi||11 - 12 mesi||gatti adulti|
|1 kg||55 g||30 g||20 g||20 g||20 g|
|2 kg||110 g||60 g||60 g||55 g||50 g|
|3 kg||165 g||90 g||70 g||65 g||60 g|
|4 kg||-||120 g||95 g||85 g||75 g|
|5 kg||-||150 g||120 g||100 g||90 g|
Note: The actual amount to be administered depends in fact on several factors such as the size, the environment in which it is located, the age and the degree of physical activity. Keep an eye on the animal's weight and take more into account in apportioning his meals. Divide your daily intake of food into two rations. Always leave fresh water.