Acana Pacifica is a premium quality dry food for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes, which is distinguished by its own recipe inspired by the natural nutritional needs of dogs. The dog food will win you over to the multiplicity of ingredients, but also for the high quality of the raw materials used. So Fido can optimally absorb and assimilate food which will add to its vitality and well-being.
Given that in nature dogs feed mainly on meat, this dry food is distinguished by a content of animal proteins equal to 60%. The Canadian salmon from the Pacific waters around Vancouver is delivered fresh every day. The herring and plaice fisheries are sustainable and are also delivered fresh every day. Furthermore, the fish is free of preservatives and also suitable for human consumption. Since the fish in these croquettes is the only source of animal protein, it is a monoproteico food, which is suitable especially for dogs with food sensitivity.
For the preparation of Acana Pacifica were not used only animal protein, but also herbal ingredients: Acana Pacifica contains locally sourced fruits and vegetables that correspond to 40% of its ingredients. Red apples Red Delicious, pumpkin melon, pears Bartlett, burbank potatoes and spinach leaves in premises provide valuable natural vitamins to strengthen the immune system and support the health of the animal. Seetang other valuable ingredients such as seaweed, alfalfa and juniper stimulate metabolism and digestion of your paw friend
Since many dogs are allergic to grains this recipe is entirely free of high-glycemic grains. Together with the high content of animal protein reduced in carbohydrates increases blood sugar in a very mild even after meals, and keeps it constant for a long time. In this way positively it affects on insulin sensitivity and the accumulation of fat. Omega 3 essential fatty acids, especially DHA and EPA, in fish stimulate healthy skin and coat and immune system. Other functional ingredients complete this food and give the dog a nutritionally balanced guaranteeing agility and health.
- croquettes exquisite for all adult dogs
- Also ideal for dogs with food sensitivities
- monoproteico: fish as a single source of animal protein
- 60% of animal protein: fresh fish from sustainable fisheries region
- Canadian Salmon: Pacific waters around Vancouver
- herring and plaice: fished around North-Vancouver Island
- highest quality of ingredients of animal origin: totally free of preservatives and otherwise intended for human consumption
- 40% of fruit and vegetables: to rforzare the immune system with Bartlett pears, red apples Red Delicious pumpkin melon, burbank potatoes and leaf spinach
- no high-glycemic index grains: stabilize blood sugar and are inspired by the natural nutritional requirements
- for metabolism: Seetang with seaweed, juniper, lavender, Alfalfa and peppermint leaves
- for the health of skin and hair: deriving from the New Brunswick herring freshly caught with EPA and DHA (omega 3 fatty acids)
- with chicory root: natural source of prebiotics, which prevents the spread of pathological bacteria in the intestines and promotes a balanced intestinal flora
fresh salmon (13%), dehydrated salmon (12%), dehydrated herring (10%), dried whitefish (10%), whole peas, red lentils, fresh potato, fresh herring (5%), fresh plaice (4%) , herring oil (4%), beans, rapeseed oil, sun-cured alfalfa, pea fiber, natural fish flavor (2%), fresh apples, fresh pears, fresh sweet potato, fresh pumpkin, pumpkin fresh melon , fresh parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh spinach, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, calendula flowers, fennel, peppermint leaves, lavender, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium.
vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (2,000 IU / kg), iron (40 mg / kg), iodine (3 mg / kg), copper (13 mg / kg), manganese (14 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), selenium (0.3 mg / kg). Preservatives: Vitamin E (as α-tocopherol).
|crude protein||33.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||17.0 %|
|raw fibers||5.0 %|
|Crude ash||8.0 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||2.0 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.5 %|
|metabolizable energy||3512.0 kcal/kg|
|Acids EPA / DHA fatty||0.7 mg|
Recommended daily dose:
|Weight||intense activity||normal activity|
|5 kg||90 g||60 g|
|10 kg||160 g||120 g|
|20 kg||280 g||180 g|
|30 kg||390 g||240 g|
|40 kg||480 g||320 g|
|50 kg||560 g||360 g|
|60 kg||640 g||420 g|
Note: The actual amount to be administered depends in fact on several factors such as the environment in which the dog is, the age and type of activity. Keep an eye on the weight of your friend and always severely in portioning his meals. Divide the daily intake of food into two rations and let him always have fresh water.