The croquettes for Acana Classic Adult Dog dogs represent a new category of foods that reflect the animal's natural diet.
Dogs have evolved as predators: the shape of the teeth, jaws and digestive system allows to classify them from a scientific point of view as carnivores, specialized in the digestion of a diet almost exclusively meat.
"Biologically Appropriate" is the Acana philosophy: play the same authenticity, freshness and variety of animal ingredients that reperirebbero hunting dogs in nature.
Acana offers kibble for dogs whose recipes include the same ingredients that you would find inside the prey:
- Rich variety of meat from farms into the wild (white meat, red meat) delivered fresh from the region (Alberta Beef Black Angus, bred in Alberta Bison ranch, Alberta Lamb raised ranch, Alberta Pork);
- Fresh fish: herring, halibut and salmon caught off the coast of Vancouver, Perch and pike from northern lakes;
- Poultry: Fresh chicken raised without cages, fresh turkey reared without cages, bred duck with no cages, eggs laid in the nest, all from Alberta Ranches;
- Up to 65% of animal ingredients (protein-rich);
- Reduced carbohydrate content, only from plant sources with a low glycemic index (no corn, no rice);
- Fresh fruits and vegetables and whole, low-glycemic, high in fiber and antioxidants (from the fertile prairies of western Canada and the interior orchards);
- Natural Medicinal herbs, to stimulate the metabolism, strengthen the organs and help the body to remove toxins.
Acana is the only company that prepares all the dog food in their own kitchens, so you do direct controls on the origin of the fresh ingredients, on every aspect of cooking, packaging and quality control.
The Acana range meets the nutritional needs of dogs of all breeds and ages, offering three different biologically appropriate lines: Acana Classic is high in protein and low in carbohydrates, with a content of animal ingredients (chicken, fish and fresh, local eggs) including between 55 and 65%, most oats grown in the area;
The ingredients are always fresh, free of preservatives and chemicals.
Acana works fresh ingredients, farmed, fished and collected in an ethical and sustainable from people you trust.
Dehydrated chicken (30%), oats, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols) (5%), flakes
oat, boned chicken (5%), salmon without bones (3%), pea fiber, sun-cured alfalfa, chicken liver oil (3%), whole eggs (2%), salmon oil ( 2%), red delicious apples, Bartlett pears, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, melon squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, calendula flowers, fennel , peppermint leaves, lavender, rosemary. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 15000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, E1 (Iron) 40 mg, E2 (Iodine) 3 mg, E4 (Copper) 13 mg, E5 (Manganese) 14 mg, E6 (Zinc ) 150 mg, E8 (selenium) 0.3 mg. zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: M 300 CFU / kg.
Protein 28%, oils and fats 17%, 7% Crude ash, crude fiber 4%, Calcium 1,4%, Phosphorus 1%, 2.5% Omega-6, Omega-3 0.5%, DHA / EPA 0.2%, Glucosamine 900 mg / kg, chondroitin sulfate 700 mg / kg.