Acana Puppy & Junior is a high quality dry food for puppies belonging to breeds of small and medium size, which as adults attain a weight of between 9 and 25 kg. Inspired by the natural nutritional habits of the dog growing, this food contains a high content of meat and small amounts of healthy vegetables and fruits, as well as oats hypoallergenic, all locally produced.
The dog food will win you over to the multiplicity of ingredients, but also for the high quality of the raw materials used. So your puppy can optimally absorb and assimilate food and to grow healthy in the best way.
60% of these crocchetteè consists of fresh meat and fish. The chicken Cobb outdoor farms and the eggs are delivered fresh daily from local farms. The halibut is not farmed and is drawn with sustainable fishing in the waters of North-Vancouver. The croquettes contain no preservatives and are also intended for human consumption.
The croquettes Acana Puppy & Junior contain local fruit and vegetables equal to 20% of the ingredients, such as Red Delicious apples, pumpkin melon, pears Bartlett and Burbank potatoes, that contain natural vitamins to strengthen the immune system and support the health of the animal . Oats ground hypoallergenic with a low glycemic index together with the high protein content helps to maintain long-glycemia. This has a positive effect on insulin sensitivity and the accumulation of fat.
Essential fatty acids Omega 3 (EPA und DHA) are derived dall'aringa of New Brunswick and stimulate the health of skin and hair, brain development and eyesight. This is very important for growing puppies. The Seetang seaweed, juniper and Alfalfa stimulate the metabolism and digestion. Other functional ingredients complete this food and provide the puppy optimal nutritional intake.
- delicious croquettes for small and medium puppies
- 60% of animal protein: meat and fresh fish of the region
- Chicken Cobb: Outdoor farming
- eggs: regional farms
- not farmed fish: halibut Sustainable Fisheries
- top quality ingredients: totally free of preservatives and otherwise intended for human consumption
- 20% of fruit and vegetables: to strengthen your immune system with Bartlett pears, red delicious red apples, pumpkin melon, potatoes Burbank
- 20% of ground oats: a source of carbohydrates, the stability of blood glucose
- for metabolism: Seetang with seaweed, juniper, lavender, peppermint and Alfalfa meta leaves
- for the health of skin and hair: deriving from the New Brunswick herring freshly caught with EPA and DHA (omega 3 fatty acids)
- with chicory root: natural source of prebiotics, which prevents the spread of pathological bacteria in the intestines and promotes a balanced intestinal flora
dehydrated (33%), chicken meat, ground oats, boned chicken (10%), whole potatoes, peas, chicken (7%) fat, whole eggs (3%), halibut deliscato (3%), alfalfa dried in the sun , chicken liver (2%), herring oil (2%), pea fiber, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, squash melon, parsnips, carrots, spinach, cranberries, blueberries, Seetang seaweed, root chicory, juniper, angelica root, calendula, sweet fennel, peppermint leaves, lavender, Enterococcus faecium.
vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (2,000 IU / kg), iron (40 mg / kg), iodine (3 mg / kg), copper (13 mg / kg), manganese (14 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), selenium (0.3 mg / kg).
Preservatives: Vitamin E (α-tocopherol).
|crude protein||32.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||19.0 %|
|raw fibers||4.0 %|
|Crude ash||7.5 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.9 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.5 %|
|Acids EPA / DHA fatty||0.4 mg|
Recommended daily dose:
|Puppy weight||Small breeds ~ 5 kg (weight of adult dog)||Breeds of small and medium ~ 10 kg (adult dog weight)||Breeds of medium size ~ 20 kg (adult dog weight)||Breeds of medium and large size ~ 30 kg (adult dog weight)|
|2 kg||80 g||80 g||80 g||80 g|
|5 kg||80 g||120 g||150 g||150 g|
|10 kg||-||150 g||210 g||270 g|
|15 kg||-||-||300 g||300 g|
|20 kg||-||-||240 g||360 g|
|25 kg||-||-||-||330 g|
|30 kg||-||-||-||320 g|