Acana Puppy Large Breed is a dry food whose recipe is inspired by the natural nutritional requirements of growing dogs belonging to large breeds with a minimum weight of an adult dog of 25 kg. In accordance with the WHOLEPREY ™ principle this food has a meat content exceptionally equal to 70% with a variety of different sources of animal protein, of which 1/3 is represented by fresh meat. Passera wild sea, rich in unsaturated fatty acids, chicken reared in open local farms and entire farm nest eggs provide a high calorie content and optimal taste. The moderate intake of carbohydrates has a low glycemic
The recipe does not include wheat and gluten. The 30% of the feed is composed of a colorful selection of fruit, vegetables and extracts of plants of the region. In this way the body of the puppy receives the total intake of vitamins, minerals and amino acids it needs for healthy development.
A quick analysis of the ingredients list Acana Puppy Large Breed test the quality of this food. it is no coincidence that the company has been awarded for its sustainable flosofia, the production high tech and the special attention to the goodness and freshness. A product of choice for discerning dogs, in which lies the pristine nature and rich of Canada!
Acana, the Canadian manufacturer of premium quality work in their kitchen only the best local produce that are also permitted for human consumption. These are delivered fresh daily by factors, local farmers and fishermen. So there is no need to enrich the food with artificial additives.
- Premium quality food for puppies belonging to large breeds with a minimum weight of an adult dog of 25 kg
- natural recipe optimizes the growth phase and supports the development of muscles, bones and joints
- Special quality of the ingredients: all regional agricultural ingredients or free fishing in Canada, which are also approved for human consumption, are supplied fresh daily
- principle WHOLEPREY ™: composition that meets the natural nutritional needs of dogs similar to the model of the prey of their ancestors who lived in the wild.
- 70% meat of which 1/3 fresh meat: the content provides the body with high quality protein during growth
- 30% of vegetables, fruit and herbs: for an optimal supply of nutrients, ispiraro the original diet with ingredients that contain essential vitamins and that regularize digestion
- rich sources of animal protein: chicken reared in open and entire nest egg of Canadian farms and flounder and sustainable fishing wild sea
- reduced carbohydrate content (25%): no potato, tapioca and corn and in their place peas and lentils local cultivation, which have a reduced glcemico index, thus preventing diabetes and overweight
- without wheat and gluten
- local herbs: precious plant extracts derived from herbs that grow in British Columbia and that stimulate the metabolism
- without chemical additives: high quality of the ingredients that provides all the essential nutrients in a natural way and dispenses with the addition of artificial additives
- with zinc: only additional nutrient, which, associated with the unsaturated fatty acids present in plaice, contributes to healthy skin and coat
- award-winning production process: food produced exclusively within the corporate kitchen without outsourcing, high-tech process for further processing of the fresh ingredients, allowing you to retain all natural nutrients
- unique taste: fresh liver lyophilized in Acana kitchen for optimal un'accettanza
- sustainable business philosophy: collaboration with the factors and the local fishermen, who operate in harmony with nature, ensures safety, reliable and Canadian freshness quality
of boneless chicken (16%), meat, dehydrated chicken meat (15%), dehydrated turkey meat (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidneys) (6%), dried herring dell'Atlanttico (4%), whole fresh eggs (4%), whole fresh plaice (4%), herring oil (3%), Alfalfa sun-ripened (2%), beans (2%) , green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fiber, chicken fat (2%), fresh chicken cartilage (2%), Seetang brown, fresh pumpkin, fresh pumpkin garden, fresh parsnips, fresh cabbage, fresh spinach, mustard brown fresh leaves of fresh beets, fresh carrots, fresh apples "Red Delicious", fresh pears "Bartlett", freeze-dried chicken liver, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock roots more , lavender flowers, true roots of hibiscus, rose hips.
Nutritional additives: E6 [zinc] (100 mg / kg), Enterococcus faecium.
Preservatives: Vitamin E.
|crude protein||32.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||15.0 %|
|raw fibers||4.0 %|
|Crude ash||7.5 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.9 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.5 %|
|Acids EPA / DHA fatty||0.4 mg|
Recommended daily dose:
|Weight of adult dog||1 1/2 - months||3 -5 months||6-7 months||8 - 14 months||15 - 19 months||20 - 24 months|
|25 kg||215 g||370 g||515 g||480 g||Adulto||Adulto|
|30 kg||245 g||395 g||515 g||520||Adult||Adulto|
|40 kg||275 g||450 g||550 g||550 g||500 g||Adulto|
|50 kg||305 g||515 g||600 g||610 g||575 g||Adulto|
|60 kg||325 g||650 g||650 g||620 g||600 g||Adulto|
|70+ kg||350 g||750 g||850 g||850 g||850 g||800 g|
Le effettive dosi giornaliere dipendono dall'ambiente, dall'età e dal livello di attività svolta dal cane. Controllate il peso del vostro cane e adattate conseguentemente le quantità di cibo somministrato. Suddividete la quantità giornaliera in due razioni e offrite sempre al cane acqua fresca.