Acana Wild Prairie is a premium quality dry food for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes, which is distinguished by its own recipe inspired by the natural nutritional needs of dogs. The dog food will win you over to the multiplicity of ingredients, but also for the high quality of the raw materials used. So Fido can optimally absorb and assimilate food which will add to its vitality and well-being.
Given that in nature dogs feed mainly on meat, this dry food is distinguished by a content of animal proteins equal to 60%. Chicken, turkey, whole eggs and fish are delivered fresh every day. They do not contain preservatives and are also intended for human consumption. The Cobb chicken comes from free-range and along with the turkey and eggs is provided fresh daily from local farms. Zander is fresh daily and is caught using sustainable fishing.
For the preparation of Acana Wild Prairie are not only being used animal protein, but also herbal ingredients, important for a balanced diet and holistic dog. Therefore the croquettes contain red apples Red Delicious, pumpkin melon, pears Bartlett, burbank potatoes and spinach leaves in premises that provide valuable natural vitamins to strengthen the immune system and support the health of the animal.
Since many dogs are allergic to grains and assimilate with difficulty carbohydrates this recipe is entirely free of high-glycemic grains. Together with the high content of animal protein reduced in carbohydrates increases blood sugar in a very mild even after meals, and keeps it constant for a long time. In this way positively it affects on insulin sensitivity and the accumulation of fat. The herring oil from the herring in New Brunswick contains essential Omega 3 fatty acids, especially DHA and EPA, which stimulate healthy skin and coat and immune system. Seetang vegetable ingredients such as seaweed, juniper and Alfalfa stimulate the metabolism and digestion. Other functional ingredients complete this food and give the dog a nutritionally balanced guaranteeing agility and health.
- croquettes exquisite for all adult dogs
- 60% of animal protein: meat and fresh fish of the region
- Chicken Cobb: Outdoor farming
- turkey fresh consegato every day
- eggs: regional farms
- not farmed fish: pike Sustainable Fisheries
- highest quality of ingredients of animal origin: totally free of preservatives and otherwise intended for human consumption
- 40% of fruit and vegetables: to rforzare the immune system with Bartlett pears, red apples Red Delicious pumpkin melon, burbank potatoes and leaf spinach
- no high-glycemic index grains: stabilize blood sugar and are inspired by the natural nutritional requirements
- for metabolism: Seetang with seaweed, juniper, lavender, peppermint and Alfalfa meta leaves
- for the health of skin and hair: deriving from the New Brunswick herring freshly caught with EPA and DHA (omega 3 fatty acids)
- with chicory root: natural source of prebiotics, which prevents the spread of pathological bacteria in the intestines and promotes a balanced intestinal flora
fresh chicken (19%), dehydrated chicken (18%), green peas, dehydrated turkey (5%), chicken liver oil (5%), beans, red lentils, fresh potato, fresh turkey (3%), eggs fresh whole (3%), fresh zander (3%), sun-dried alfalfa, pea fiber, fresh chicken liver (2%), herring oil (2%), fresh apples, fresh pears, fresh sweet potato, fresh pumpkin, pumpkin fresh melon, fresh parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh spinach, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaves, lavender, rosemary , Enterococcus faecium.
physiological and nutritional additives:
vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (2,000 IU / kg), iron (40 mg / kg), iodine (3 mg / kg), copper (13 mg / kg), manganese (14 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), selenium (0.3 mg / kg). Preservatives: Vitamin E (as α-tocopherol).
|crude protein||31.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||17.0 %|
|raw fibers||5.0 %|
|Crude ash||7.0 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.6 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.5 %|
|metabolizable energy||3615.0 kcal/kg|
|Acids EPA / DHA fatty||0.3 mg|
Recommended daily dose:
|Weight||intense activity||normal activity|
|5 kg||90 g||60 g|
|10 kg||160 g||120 g|
|20 kg||270 g||180 g|
|40 kg||450 g||300 g|
|50 kg||540 g||360 g|
|60 kg||630 g||420 g|
Note: The actual amount to be administered depends in fact on several factors such as the environment in which the dog is, the age and type of activity. Keep an eye on the weight of your friend and always severely in portioning his meals. Divide the daily intake of food into two rations and let him always have fresh water.