Acana Light & Fit is a dry top quality food that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of overweight dogs. His recipe inspired by the natural nutritional needs will captivate not only for the variety of ingredients used, but also for the high quality of animal components, which are absorbed and assimilated by the body of the dog in an optimal manner, thereby increasing well-being and vitality .
Overweight dogs needing diet low in fat and carbohydrates, to get a proper amount of body fat and lean muscle mass. However, the animals must be fed and happy. For this reason this dry food contains 60% of chicken meat and fish, whole eggs and halibut, delivered fresh every day, free of preservatives and also for human consumption. The chicken Cobb is free-range and together with the eggs come from local farms. The halibut is not farmed and is drawn with sustainable fishing in the waters of North-Vancouver.
The croquettes Acana Light & Fit contain local fruit and fresh vegetables equal to 20% of the ingredients, such as Red Delicious apples, pumpkin melon, pears Bartlett and Burbank potatoes, that contain natural vitamins to strengthen the immune system and support the health of ' animal. Oats ground hypoallergenic of regional origin, accounting for 20% of the ingredients and a source of digestible carbohydrates with a low glycemic index helps to maintain long-glycemia. This has a positive effect on insulin sensitivity and the accumulation of fat.
Essential fatty acids Omega 3 (EPA und DHA) are derived dall'aringa of New Brunswick and stimulate the health of skin and hair, brain development and eyesight. This is very important for growing puppies. The Seetang seaweed, juniper and Alfalfa stimulate the metabolism and digestion. Other functional ingredients that complement and provide food to the dog what it needs for a lively and active life
- delicious kibble for adult dogs
- 60% of animal protein: meat and fresh fish from the region
- Chicken Cobb: Outdoor farming
- eggs: regional farms
- not farmed fish: halibut Sustainable Fisheries
- highest quality of ingredients of animal origin: totally free of preservatives and otherwise intended for human consumption
- 20% of fruit and vegetables: to strengthen your immune system with Bartlett pears, red delicious red apples, pumpkin melon, potatoes Burbank
- 20% of ground oats: a source of carbohydrates, the stability of blood glucose
- for metabolism: Seetang with seaweed, juniper, lavender, peppermint and Alfalfa meta leaves
- for the health of skin and hair: deriving from the New Brunswick herring freshly caught with EPA and DHA (omega 3 fatty acids)
- with chicory root: natural source of prebiotics, which prevents the spread of pathological bacteria in the intestines and promotes a balanced intestinal flora
dehydrated (36%), chicken meat, ground oats, boneless chicken (10%), peas, potatoes, pea fiber, the sun-dried alfalfa, chicken liver (3%), eggs (3%), halibut deliscato ( 3%), chicken (3%) fat meat, herring oil (2%), whole apples, whole pears, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, melon squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach, miertilli, red miertilli, Seetang seaweed, root chicory, juniper, angelica root, peppermint leaves, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, lavender, Enterococcus faecium.
vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (2,000 IU / kg), iron (40 mg / kg), iodine (3 mg / kg), copper (13 mg / kg), manganese (14 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), selenium (0.3 mg / kg).
Preservatives: Vitamin E (α-tocopherol)
|crude protein||35.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||10.0 %|
|raw fibers||8.5 %|
|Crude ash||7.5 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.7 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.5 %|
|metabolizable energy||3100.0 kcal/kg|
|Acids EPA / DHA fatty||0.3 mg|
Recommended daily dose:
|body weight||intense activity||normal activity|
|1 - 5 kg||40 - 110 g||30 - 105 g|
|6 - 10 kg||405 - 170 g||95 - 140 g|
|11 - 20 kg||170 - 300 g||140 - 240 g|
|21 - 40 kg||300 - 420 g||240 - 330 g|
|41 - 50 kg||420 - 520 g||330 - 400 g|
- 2.00 Kg
- Grain Free