The recipe of Acana Adult Dog Small Breed is based on WHOLEPREY ™ principle, oriented to the natural nutritional needs of adult small dog. Therefore this Premium Canadian foods contain a balanced mix of different sources of animal protein and has a particularly high proportion of meat equal to 60% - a third of which is fresh meat. To ensure an optimum body condition this food contains a reduced amount of carbohydrates in order to maintain the low glycemic index and prevent diabetes and overweight.
This will not unnecessarily overloaded joints of large breed dogs. In addition a variety of fruits, vegetables and plant extracts provides your dog with all the vitamins and minerals it needs for its general well-being and an active life. A recipe that is modeled on the nature!
The Canadian producer Acana, for its premium food, work, in the kitchen of his property, only the best local ingredients, supplied fresh daily by farmers, ranchers and fishermen of western Canada. Chickens bred free, whole eggs, audiences fished offshore with sustainable fishing techniques as well as the fruits of fields and local fields contain a sufficient proportion of animal protein and a wide spectrum of nutrients. For this reason there is the need to integrate this food with additions of synthetic nature.
Just one look at the ingredient list of Acana Adult Dog Small Breed to realize the quality! No wonder the company has been awarded for its sustainable philosophy and for special attention to the good things and fresh. An absolutely niche, for demanding dogs, which encompasses all the richness of the nature of Canada.
- premium quality dry food for adult dogs Small 1 year
- Natural recipe for optimal body condition of small dogs
- high quality raw materials: all the ingredients, supplied fresh daily, coming from Canada, agriculture or local fishing, and are quality assessed as fit for human consumption
- principle WHOLEPREY ™: adequate composition to the natural nutritional needs of dogs, tend account the prey of wild ancestors
- 60% of meat - of which 1/3 fresh meat: This very high percentage provides the body with valuable proteins
- 40% of vegetables, fruit and herbs: to provide all the essential nutrients, taking inspiration from the original diet
- rich in animal protein sources with free bred chicken and whole eggs from Canadian farms and plaice fished from sustainable fisheries
- reduced-carbohydrate (25%): no potatoes, tapioca and grains but with peas and local lentils, which have a low glycemic index and prevent diabetes and overweight, to avoid overloading the joints
- gluten or wheat
- with fruits and vegetables: large variety of local ingredients, containing essential vitamins and nutrients that can have regulating effect on digestion
- with local herbs: precious plant extracts from herbs growing in British Columbia, can promote metabolism
- without additives of synthesis: high quality of the ingredients, Voss to be placed in a natural way all the essential nutrients and makes superfluous the addition of additives
- with zinc: the only added substance, in combination with the fatty acids contained in plaice, the health of skin and coat
- Successful production process: the food is produced exclusively in kitchens owned by the company, without resorting to outsourcing, the high-tech process for the elaboration of fresh ingredients keeps the nutrients intact
- unique taste: the fresh liver, freeze-dried in the kitchens Acana, ensures palatability only
- sustainable business philosophy: cooperation with local farms and fishermen, who work in harmony with nature, leads to security and reliable quality and freshness, Canada
deboned fresh meat (12%), chicken, dehydrated chicken meat (12%), dehydrated turkey meat (12%), red lentils, whole green peas, field beans, chicken fat (5%), fresh entrails chicken (liver, heart, kidneys) (4%), dried herring (4%), whole fresh eggs (4%), fresh whole plaice (4%), herring oil (2%), alfalfa dried to sun (2%), green lentils (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken cartilage (1%), Seetang brown seaweed, fresh pumpkin, fresh zucchini, fresh parsnips, fresh cabbage, fresh spinach, mustard fresh brown, turnip fresh leaves, fresh carrots, fresh apples "Red Delicious", fresh pears "Bartlett", chicken liver lyophilized, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh and whole Cramberry, fresh, whole blueberries blacks, chicory root, turmeric , milk thistle, burdock roots, lavender flowers, true roots of hibiscus, rosehip.
physiological and nutritional additives:
E6 [zinc] (100 mg / kg), Enterococcus faecium.
vitamin E (preservative).
|crude protein||32.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||19.0 %|
|raw fibers||4.0 %|
|Crude ash||7.5 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.9 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.5 %|
|metabolizable energy||3676.0 kcal/kg|
Recommended daily dose:
|Weight of dog||Lifestyle proactive||Active Lifestyle|
|2 kg||30 g||40 g|
|5 kg||60 g||90 g|
|7 kg||90 g||120 g|
|10 kg||120 g||160 g|