FORZA10 Mini Maintenance to Chicken with Potatoes is a product designed and formulated dry dog while respecting the philosophy of clean SANYpet proteins (chicken used is from organic farming) and the recognized nutritional value of white meat. The chicken is particularly rich in proteins and amino acids branched; the former are essential to the body for the cellular construction, the formation of enzymes, hormones and antibodies, while the branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) are, however, useful in the muscle metabolism and disposal of toxins.
- Pumpkin schidigera: improves digestion and reduces the production of ammonia, mitigating the typical acrid smell of faeces;
- Bio MOS and FOS: carbohydrates that regulate the presence of intestinal bacteria, providing an ideal support to the absorption of food.
The 'complete food for adult dogs of small FORZA10 Mini Maintenance to Chicken with Potatoes has a natural conservation: it uses natural extracts rich in tocopherols. The use of appropriate doses of gamma and delta tocopherol allows an effective conservation, natural and without the addition of synthetic antioxidants.
corn, chicken protein transformed * (14%), fish meal, chicken fat, potato (5%), yeast, fish oil, beet pulp, minerals, dehydrated yeast (Bio MOS), FOS; yucca genus.
*Materie prime biologiche 14%.
- Vitamin A 14,400 IU;
- Vitamin D3 1,200 IU;
- Vitamin E 220 mg / kg;
- choline chloride 1.000 mg / kg;
- copper chelate of amino acids hydrate 20 mg / kg;
- DL-methionine 500 mg / Kg.
- rosmarinus officinalis 0.63 mg / Kg.
Recommended daily allowance (weight / grams per day):
- 1 Kg 30 g;
- 2 - 2,5 Kg 50 - 60 g;
- 3 - 5 Kg 70 - 110 g;
- 6 - 7,5 Kg 120 - 140 g;
- 8 - 10 Kg 150 - 170 g.
To provide more fresh water. Store in a cool, dry place. Important: the best results are obtained by keeping your pet alone with FORZA10. The product, as a rule, can only be given with an adjustment period short (3-4 days) because side effects, such as diarrhea, are objectively infrequent.