Almo Nature Holistic Puppy for small dogs is a dry food with fresh chicken and rice quality; a complete food especially delicious that makes this product a food can meet the natural nutritional needs of your pet.
- thyme and sage (who have a natural antibacterial and antiseptic);
- citrus extract (rich in vit. C);
- alfalfa (rich in vitamins and minerals);
- extracts of grape seed and green tea (powerful antioxidants);
- folic acid (used to partie of the second half of pregnancy and to the baby, to help the development of the young choir body).
The quality of the raw materials used is such as to exclude or minimize the risk of allergies and / or food-related allergies, the situation is very important for puppies.
The absence of chemical preservative is a further guarantee.
The secret of Alma Nature Holistic it is the authenticity of strictly natural ingredients that help prevent the emergence of diseases prior to ensure your puppy healthy living and healthy.
- meat and animal by-products 53% (of which chicken cooked fresh 14%);
- cereals (rice 14%, barley, oats);
- vegetable protein extracts;
- vegetable and derivatives of vegetable origin;
- oil and fats;
- Vitamin A 26760 IU;
- Vitamin D3 1800 IU;
- Vitamin E 200 mg / kg;
- calcium iodate anhydrous 1.64 mg / kg;
- sodium selenite 0.53 mg / kg;
- ferrous sulfate monohydrate 321 mg / kg;
- copper sulfate pentahydrate 42 mg / Kg;
- chelated copper-based amino acid hydrate 53 mg / kg;
- zinc amino acid chelates hydrate 356 mg / Kg;
- manganous sulphate monohydrate 117 mg / kg;
- zinc sulphate monohydrate 296 mg / kg;
- Ferrous amino acid chelates hydrate 21 mg / Kg.
- 28% crude protein;
- crude fiber 3.5%;
- oils and fats 15%;
- crude ash 7.5%;
- moisture 8.5%.
|1 - 2 kg||30 - 45 g|
|2 - 4 kg||45 - 65 g|
|4 - 6 kg||65 - 85 g|
|6 - 8 kg||85 - 105 g|
|8 - 10 kg||105 - 120 g|
The actual amount of food depends on several factors such as race, weight, level of activity, age of the dog, and the environmental characteristics of the place in which he lives.
Regularly check your dog's weight and adjust doses accordingly food. Always leave fresh water.