Almo Nature Holistic Adult Small Size with Beef and Rice is a complete food especially delicious with plenty of fresh meat accompanied by a high quality rice.
The vitamins and minerals in Almo Nature Holistic Adult kibble make food to satisfy the nutritional needs of your natural canine friend.
- Genuineness of strictly natural ingredients that help prevent the emergence of diseases earlier;
- food for adult dogs of small; suitable for dogs with food sensitivities; optimal size of the dog food;
- made from fresh beef and fine rice;
- balanced calcium-phosphorus ratio;
- natural antioxidants, which guarantee the durability and stability of the product; nutraceutical mixture with actual health benefits;
- alfalfa for the assimilation of essential minerals;
- grape extracts support the general welfare;
- marigold for a healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- meat and meat products (fresh meat beef 26%);
- cereals (rice 14%);
- vegetable protein extracts;
- sottopro¬dotti of vegetable origin (Inulin chicory - source of Fos 0.1%);
- oils and fats;
- Vitamin A 22000 IU / kg;
- Vitamin D3 1400 IU / kg;
- Vitamin E 300 mg / kg;
- Vitamin B1 12 mg / kg;
- Vitamin B2 14 mg / kg;
- Calcium D-pantothenate 20 mg / kg;
- Vitamin B6 12 mg / kg;
- Vitamin B12 0,15 mg / kg;
- Biotin 0.50 mg / kg;
- Niacin 25 mg / kg;
- folic acid 1 mg / kg;
- L-carnitine 100 mg / kg;
- copper sulfate pentahydrate 32 mg / kg;
- cupric chelate of amino acids hydrate 33 mg / Kg;
- calcium iodate anhydrous 1.64 mg / kg;
- zinc sulfate monohydrate 222 mg / kg;
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 267 mg / Kg;
- manganous sulphate monohydrate 20 mg / kg;
- Selenium in organic form 80 mg / Kg.
- 26% crude protein;
- Raw fiber 3,50;
- oils and fats 14%;
- crude ash 8%;
- moisture 8.50%.
RECOMMENDED DAILY RATIONS
Weight Grams per day
- 1-2 kg 30-45 g;
- 2-4 kg 45/65 grams;
- 4-6 kg 65/85 grams;
- 6-8 kg 85/105 grams;
- 8 - 10 kg 105/120 gr.
The actual amount of food depends on several factors such as race, weight, level of activity, age of the dog, and the environmental characteristics of the place in which he lives.
Regularly check the weight of your dog and adapt the dose of food. Leave always available fresh water.