You want your anzianotto fours continue to live lively and fit? Nourish it with Hill's Science Plan Mature 7+ Size Medium with Chicken! Balanced, with low calories and fat, as well as a soft consistency, this food is perfect for older dogs.
In addition to several vitamins and minerals, it contains an antioxidant formula that strengthens the immune system and reduces the signs of aging.
All the features of Hill's Science Plan Mature 7+ Size Medium with Chicken:
- Calibrated on nutritional requirements and energy of dogs over 7 years of age.
- Balanced food and great taste for older dogs
- Promotes healthy skin and coat.
- The low intake of phosphorus helps to keep your kidneys healthy.
- It contains a special blend of antioxidants, to help the immune system.
- Enriched with glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate, to maintain healthy joints of older dogs.
- Recipe balanced and excellent taste.
- the overall proportion of white meat is equal to 30% of which 20% is represented by chicken
- The fine ingredients and easily digestible of Hill's Science Plan Mature 7+ Size Medium with Chicken make it a food with nutritional value much higher than that of other foods. This allows you to somministrarne a limited amount and therefore save on food costs .:
Warning: pregnant females in old age should be fed from the middle of the pregnancy until breastfeeding finished with Science Plan Canine Puppy.
corn, poultry meal, flour, bran, peas, wheat, beet pulp, hydrolyzed protein, vegetable oil, flaxseed, minerals, rice, hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin sulfate), hydrolysed crustacean shells (source of glucosamine).
vitamin A [E672] (25,800 IU / kg), vitamin D3 [E 671] (1.510 IU / kg), iron [E1] (220 mg / kg), iodine [E2] (2.2 mg / kg), copper [E4] (27.9 mg / kg), manganese [E5] (9.7 mg / kg), zinc [E6] (187 mg / kg), selenium [E8] (0.4 mg / kg).
Conservation through natural substances and natural antioxidants.
Hill's Science Plan Mature 7+ Size Medium with Chicken is a complete food for dogs.
|Weight of dog||Dose in g|
|2,5 kg||45 - 60|
|5 kg||75 - 105|
|10 kg||125 - 175|
|20 kg||210 - 290|
|30 kg||285 - 395|
|40 kg||355 - 490|
The recommended doses are guide values which must be adapted to individual needs, in order to maintain a healthy weight of the animal. If somministriate Hill's for the first time, let the animal a week to get used to the new diet, mixing the new food with the old and gradually increase the amount. Always let in plenty of fresh water available to the animal. To ensure your dog a long and healthy life, feed it in a balanced and subject it to regular veterinary visits (at least twice a year).