Many pets nowadays suffer from being overweight, which can place additional pressure on joints and overall health. In order to keep your dog lean, fit and healthy, you need to provide high-quality nutrition such as this Royal Canin Medium Light Weight Care, which has been specially tailored to help maintain an ideal bodyweight.
Royal Canin Medium Light Weight Care at a glance:
- Complete dry food for medium-sized (11-25kg) adult dogs from 12 months of age that have a tendency to gain weight
- Contains 21% less fat (than standard food): helps to reduce or maintain your dog's weight
- High protein content (27%): supports the maintenance of existing muscle mass and promotes muscle development
- Low fat content (11%): promotes the maintenance of an ideal weight
- Soluble & insoluble fibres: can help to satisfy your dog's appetite
- Well-accepted: due to the carefully selected nutrients
- Also suitable for fussy dogs: special kibble shape, size and structure supports food intake
This food for dogs prone to being overweight is available in both wet and dry food varieties. Both products can be combined to offer great effect.
The kibble of the dry food is available in different sizes, which have been specially tailored to meet the needs of small, medium or large breed dogs.
Dried poultry protein, vegetable fibres, maize, wheat, barley, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize meal, animal fats, rice, beet pulp, cellulose powder, vegetable protein isolate*, yeast and its derivatives, fish oil, minerals, fructo-oligosaccharide, psyllium husks and seeds, soya oil, hydrolysed yeast [source of mannan-oligosaccharides], hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamine], marigold flower extract [source of lutein], hydrolysed cartilage [source of chondroitin].
*L.I.P.: selected, easily digested proteins with high biological value.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (22,500 IU), vitamin D3 (1000 IU), E1 [iron] (34mg), E2 [iodine] (3.4mg), E4 [copper] (10mg), E5 [manganese] (44mg), E6 [zinc] (133mg), E8 [selenium] (0.05mg), L-carnitine (200mg).
Manufacturer's feeding recommendation in g/day:
Royal Canin Medium Light Weight Care is a complete dry dog food.
For mixing with water, please see the quantities indicated on the food bag.
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts depend on your pet's age, breed, activity levels and other circumstances. Monitor your pet's weight and adjust feeding amounts as required. Fresh water should be provided at all times.