Puppy Junior to Chicken with Potatoes Medium / Large is a food with high biological value, easily digestible and rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids naturally present in fish oil, it is the ideal nutrition for all puppies.
This reference was conceived and formulated at the same time respecting the SANYpet philosophy on clean proteins (the chicken used is from organic farming) and the recognized nutritional value of white meat. The chicken is particularly rich in proteins and branched chain amino acids.
The first body are indispensable for cell construction, the formation of enzymes, hormones and antibodies; branched amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) are, however, useful in the muscle metabolism and in the disposal of toxins.
A nature conservation: to ensure genuine natural preservation, FORZA10 uses natural extracts rich in tocopherols. The use of suitable gamma and delta tocopherol dosing allows for an effective conservation, without the addition of natural and synthetic antioxidants.
- food with high biological value, easily digested and rich in unsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 naturally present in fish oil, is the ideal nutrition for all puppies
- stimulation of proper bowel movements through the beet pulp, which improves functionality and absorptive capacity
- Failure occurrence of all disorders hypersensitivity to meat from intensive farming
- for growing puppies, complete and balanced, formulated to guarantee a harmonious and balanced development
- to always have a dog agile and fit, where the fat is reduced in favor of the muscular component
- for pregnant and lactating bitches
Natural principles added:
- Yucca schidigera: improves digestion and reduces the production of ammonia, reducing the typical acrid smell of faeces
- Bio MOS and FOS: carbohydrates that regulate the presence of intestinal bacteria, offering an ideal support to the absorption of food
- Rosa canina: contains a high percentage of ascorbic acid, flavonoids, pectins and fruit acids. Well known are its properties and protective vitaminizing
- vegetable glucosamine: extracted from corn. key role in promoting and maintaining proper structure and function of articular cartilage
Corn, processed chicken protein (15%), fish meal, potato (8%), chicken fat, fish oil, beet pulp, yeast, minerals, dehydrated yeast (Bio MOS), FOS, Yucca schidigera, glucosamine (0.047%).
Vitamin A 17,200 IU / kg, Vitamin D3 1,030 IU / kg Vitamin E 250 mg / kg, Vitamin C 200 mg / kg, choline chloride 1.000 mg / kg, copper chelate of amino acids hydrate 10 mg / kg, DL-methionine 500 mg / kg, extract rich in natural tocopherols 24.3 mg / kg, rose hips 1,000 mg / kg, rosmarinus officinalis 0.51 mg / kg.
Moisture 9%, crude protein 30%, oils and 16% crude fat, 2.5% crude fiber, crude ash 6.6%, 0.9% Omega-3, Omega-6 2.7%.