The recipe of Acana Classic Red is based on the WHOLEPREY ™ principle that is inspired by the natural nutritional needs of adult dogs. The composition is similar to that of the prey of the ancestor of the dog in the wild and includes grazing lamb, Angus beef and Yorkshire pork of the highest quality that form 50% of meat of this food. One third of this consists of fresh meat. The recipe does not contain wheat with a high glycemic index, in its place as a source of carbohydrates is used oats with a low glycemic index to promote the stability of the emetic level of glucose. 50% of fruit, vegetables and plant extracts provide the dog's body with all the essential vitamins, fibers and minerals it needs for a complete nutritional profile.
The quality of the ingredients is essential! In Acana cuisine only the best local products are used, also for human consumption that are delivered fresh every day by farmers and fishermen. Grazing lamb, Angus beef and Yorkshire pig come from farms in the region and are delivered and processed fresh. Even the fruits of the fields and meadows of the surroundings offer a wide range of nutrients. Therefore it is not necessary to enrich food with artificial additives. A top product for exigent dogs, in which there is all the rich unspoiled nature of Canada.
A look at the ingredients list of Orijen Regional Red Cane will convince you of its quality! An exclusive product for dogs, in which all the unspoiled and rich nature of Canada is enclosed, in order to maintain a healthy weight.
All the features of Acana Prairie Poultry:
- Premium quality food for adult dogs of all breeds
- 100% natural recipe for the optimal physical condition of the adult dog
- excellent quality of ingredients: all ingredients are from regional agriculture or free fishing in Canada, are also intended for human consumption and delivered fresh
- WHOLEPREY ™ principle: recipe inspired by the natural nutritional needs of dogs and the content of prey of their ancestors in the wild
- 50% of fish of which 1/3 fresh fish: high content of fish that provides the body with essential and valuable proteins Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- 50% of vegetables, fruit and aromatic herbs: wide variety of local ingredients with essential vitamins that regulate digestion and provide optimal nutrient supply
- 30% low-glycemic carbohydrates: free from wheat, potatoes, tapioca and grains, in their place oats, lentils and local peas with a low glycemic index for the stability of the blood glucose level
- herring, plaice and silver hake: sustainable fishing carried out in the North Pacific around Vancouver Island
- local herbs: fine herbal plant extracts, which grow in British Columbia and stimulate the metabolism
- free of chemical additives: high quality ingredients that naturally provide all the necessary nutrients and make additives superfluous
- with zinc: the only additional nutrient that, combined with the unsaturated fatty acids contained in the plaice, promotes the health of skin and coat
- award winning production process: food produced exclusively in Acana cuisine without outsourcing, High-Tech procedure for further processing of fresh ingredients, which preserves natural nutrients
- unique taste: fresh liver freeze-dried in the Acana kitchen that guarantees the best acceptance
- the sustainable company philosophy in collaboration with local farmers and fishermen, working in harmony with nature, guaranteeing the safe and reliable quality and freshness of Canada
dried herring (24%), coarse-ground oats (23%), fresh whole herring (10%), fresh whole plentee (6%), herring oil (6%), rapeseed oil, whole silver hake (4%) , red lentils, whole green peas, green lentils, whole Garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, whole oats, sun-ripened alfalfa, lentil fibers, brown Seetang algae, fresh pumpkin, fresh parsnip, fresh cabbage, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh "Red Delicious" apples, fresh "Bartlett" pears, lyophilized herring (0.1%), fresh Cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory roots, turmeric, milk thistle, large burdock roots, lavender, hibiscus roots, rose hip .
vitamin A (40 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (2,500 IU / kg), vitamin E (200 IU / kg), vitamin B1 (thiamin) (5.5 mg / kg), vitamin B2 (riboflavin) (7 mg / kg) , vitamin B3 (Niacin) (60 mg / kg), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) (45 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) (5 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (0.12 mg / kg), folic acid ( 1 mg / kg), choline (2,100 mg / kg), sodium (0,3%), chloride (0,4%), potassium (0,7%), magnesium (0,13%), iron (290 mg / kg), zinc (210 mg / kg), copper (15 mg / kg), manganese (25 mg / kg), iodine (5 mg / kg), selenium (0.45 mg / kg).
chicory roots (400 mg / kg), turmeric (100 mg / kg), milk thistle (100 mg / kg), burdock roots (100 mg / kg), lavender (100 mg / kg), hibiscus roots (100 mg / kg ), rosehip (100 mg / kg).
Raw protein 29.0%
Raw greases 17.0%
Crude fibers 5.0%
Ash raw 7.5%
Chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine 900.0 mg / kg
Glucosamine 700.0 mg / kg
Omega 3 fatty acids 1.4%
Omega 6 fatty acids 2.4%
Metabolizable energy 3493.0 kcal / kg
EPA / DHA fatty acids 0.4%
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE:
|Weight||Active dog||Dog not active|
|2 kg||40 g||30 g|
|5 kg||120 g||60 g|
|10 kg||180 g||120 g|
|20 kg||280 g||180 g|
|30 kg||390 g||240 g|
|40 kg||480 g||320 g|
|50 kg||560 g||360 g|
Use a generic 250 ml / 120 g scoop. Serve dry or slightly moistened food. For a lasting freshness, we recommend closing the package well and storing it in a cool and dry place.