The FORZA10 Diet line, hypoallergenic and monoproteic, aims to the well-being of all dogs and cats with food intolerances or who have adverse reactions related to food. The pillars of its effectiveness are:
- use of clean ingredients, with meat coming exclusively from extensive grazing farms in New Zealand or Iceland and fish caught in the open sea
- inclusion of a pool of microencapsulated plant extracts with beneficial antioxidant effects.
FORZA10 Medium Diet with Horse and Peas is the reference of the Dietetic Line studied by SANYpet to satisfy all medium-sized dogs suffering from hypersensitivity to meat, especially if deriving from intensive breeding.
Clinical bases: clinical studies have shown that the vast majority of dogs fed with sea fish and / or meat that does not derive from intensive rearing are free from frequent eating disorders.
- satisfy all medium-sized dogs suffering from hypersensitivity to meat, especially if it comes from intensive breeding
- reduction of intolerance to ingredients and nutrients
- Short formula, with the use of a few ingredients (L.I.F. - Limited Ingredients Formula), and monoproteics, which limits the risk of these diseases.
- Reduced grain content, to promote the digestive process of the dog, characterized by a short intestine.
- Use of raw materials not deriving from intensive rearing, a frequent cause of adverse reactions to food.
- Use of a pool of officinal plants with a detoxifying, antioxidant and immunomodulatory effect.
- Balanced Omega3 and Omega6 ratio.
Added natural principles:
- Red alga (Haematococcus pluvialis): contains astaxanthin, a pigment with powerful antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties.
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa): it is an edible mushroom, native to the northern regions of Japan and the eastern regions of North America. Its high beta-glucan content is what gives it immunological effects.
- Aloe (Aloe vera): thanks to the high content of natural ingredients, it has a soothing, immunostimulant and detoxifying effect.
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum): naturally contributes polyphenols that counteract the oxidation of lipids and the damaging action of free radicals. It also provides the essential fatty acids oleic and linoleic, essential for the body.
- Papaya (Carica papaya): rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, magnesium, calcium and potassium. It strengthens the natural physiological mechanisms of defense of the organism.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng): considered among the most powerful energizing substances, it is useful in all states of debilitation or stress.
- Pineapple (Pineapple spp.): The fruit contains, concentrated particularly at the level of the stem, various substances including bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme that favors the digestive process
20% horse protein, 18% whole pea, 16% rice, pea protein, chicken fat, beet pulp, brewer's yeast, fish oil, mineral substances, dehydrated yeast (Bio MOS), FOS, oils and vegetable fats, leafy Grifola 0.027%, Yucca schidigera, products and by-products of the processing of fresh fruit and vegetables (Carica papaya 0.025%), products obtained from the processing of vegetables (Pineapple spp 0.025%), products obtained from the transformation of herbs (Aloe true 0.013%), algae (Haematococcus pluvialis (astaxanthin 0.005%)).
Nutritional additives: vitamin A 17500 IU / kg, vitamin D3 1000 IU / kg, vitamin E / all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 280 mg / kg, choline chloride 1000 mg / kg, DL-methionine 500 mg / kg, zinc sulfate monohydrate 137 mg / kg, copperic chelate of glycine hydrate 39 mg / kg. Technological additives: rich extract in tocopherols of natural origin 28.4 mg / kg. Organoleptic additives: botanically defined natural products: Punica granatum 150 mg / kg, Panax ginseng 50 mg / kg, Rosmarinus officinalis 0.6 mg / kg.
Humidity 8.00%, Crude protein 26.30%, Crude oils and fats 14.00%, Crude fiber 2.90%, Crude ash 7.70%, Omega3 0.70%, Omega6 2.10%.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE: