LEGEND ALL LIFE SMALL is a food specially designed for small-sized dogs (up to 10 kg), grain free and monoproteic, full of full-sized and anchovy anchovies.
Legend is great for all those dogs suffering from intolerance and / or allergies and from 4 months ahead can be used throughout the dog's life.
The size of the croquettes is also ideal for small-sized dogs, who need a food in proportion to their mouth and chewing ability.
Inside, the valuable phytotherapy extracts guarantee a greater gear in the path to health and daily well-being.
The active ingredients of dandelion and pomegranate are, in fact, exceptional antioxidants and antitoxic, while lime, in addition to their anti-toxic properties, have a calming effect perfect for dogs often as ugly and nervous as those of small size, acting on the central nervous system and giving psycho-physical balance .
These pure ingredients and ingredients, taken from pure sources, provide an optimum growth curve, favoring the best skeletal muscle development of your dog.
- small dogs
- to keep the dog in perfect physical shape
Added Natural Principles:
- Lime (Tilia spp.): Native plant of the Northern Hemisphere, used since antiquity for medicinal properties due to the presence of a glucoside (tolias), tannins and mucilages. It is useful in treating anxiety, acts as a muscle relaxant besides having a diuretic, antispasmodic and sedative effect. Flavonoids exert an antioxidant activity, acting as a free radical scavenger. The plant also has anti-proliferative activity against tumor cells, particularly in lymphomas.
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum): naturally brings polyphenols that counteract oxidation of lipids and the harmful action of free radicals. It also delivers essential oleic and linoleic fatty acids, essential for the body.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale): It helps promote bile production, facilitates intestinal transit and is also essential for eliminating excess fluid. Dandelion is considered a mild laxative as it favors the excretion of stools and is able to decrease gastrointestinal inflammation. Inulin contained in dandelion helps maintain and proliferate the positive bowel bacterial flora and thus promotes the well-being of the entire organism. It also has a diuretic action, useful in the treatment of water retention and a purifying action.
Botanical substances have beneficial properties known since antiquity.
- The plants in this food have been chosen for their specific beneficial properties.
The first step for a LEGENDARY food is an exceptional formula:
- Proteins NOT obtained from intensive breeding animals
- Absence of carbohydrates derived from cereals
- Grain-free / gluten-free and no-GMO
- The use, in the dry version of Legend, of anchovies, surface fish (to avoid the risk of heavy metals), captured in the Pacific Ocean and worked whole
- The use, in the humid version of Legend, of lamb and chicken from Iceland, which are excellent protein sources of high biological value and excellent digestibility for grazing or from extensive breeding
- The use, in the wet version of Legend, of salmon and cod from the pure waters of the uncontaminated Iceland
- Natural and antioxidant action of phytotherapy extracts
- Optimum ratio of Omega3 and Omega6 = 1: 2 fatty acids with anti-inflammatory function
Diet with limited ingredients of high nutritional value, formulated to minimize adverse reactions and maximize nutrient absorption
- Rigorous and systematic quality control procedures (more than 5,000 checks a year)
Composition: 31% of anchovy flour, whole pea, bean 20%, sunflower oil, fish oil, mineral substances, chicken fat, FOS, Yucca schidigera, dried flowers (Tilia spp. 0.0147%).
Additives: Vitamins: vitamin A 31500 UI / kg, vitamin E / all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 460 mg / kg, choline chloride 1000 mg / kg. Trace elements: zinc sulphate monohydrate 245 mg / kg, copper chelate of hydroxide amino acids 70 mg / kg. Nutritional additives: DL-methionine 900 mg / kg. Technological additives: antioxidants, preservatives, rich extract in tocopherols of natural origin 33.7 mg / kg. Organoleptic additives: botanically defined natural products: Taraxacum officinale 240 mg / kg, Punica granatum 108 mg / kg, Rosmarinus officinalis 0.7 mg / kg.
Analytical components: moisture 8.0%, raw protein 31.0%, raw oils and greases 15.0%, raw fiber 3.9%, crude ash 9.0%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 1.0%, Omega-3 0.8%, Omega-6 2.7%.
Metabolizable energy: 3518 kcal / kg - 14.7 MJ / kg.