The Acana Wild Prairie Cat recipe follows the WHOLEPREY ™ principle. The "whole prey concept" refers to the natural nutritional needs of your cat and for his nutritional plan follows the example of his ancestors in nature. Premium Canadian dry food contains a balanced mix of different animal proteins, with a particularly high percentage of meat and fish, equal to 70%, half of which are freshly prepared. Without cereals, it contains a limited amount of carbohydrate (25%), which have a low glycemic index.
The Canadian Acana company deals only with the best local products, which are sent daily fresh from peasants and fishermen in the region. Flesh, liver, hearts, kidneys and cartilage of free chickens and turkeys, wild whole trout and wild pigeons caught in pure Canadian waters and regional fruits contain enough protein and a variety of nutrients. For this reason, there is no need to enrich this food with many chemical additives.
A look at the Acana Wild Prairie Cat ingredients list will convince you for quality! An exclusive product for demanding cats where the unspoiled and rich nature of Canada is hidden.
- premium quality food for adult cats of all breeds
- recipe that follows the example of nature, for an optimal body
- WHOLEPREY ™ principle: "principle of the whole prey", a collection of muscle, liver, heart, kidney, interior and cartilage, suitable for the natural nutritional requirements of cats, on the pattern of the prey of his ancestor in nature
- 75% of meat and fish: of which 50% fresh meat, offers the body valuable animal proteins, particularly decisive and tasty
- 5 different sources of animal protein: free chickens and turkeys, local farm eggs, trout and wild whales from sustainable fishing in the uncontaminated waters of Canada
- 25% Vegetables, Fruits and Vegetable Extract: A wide variety of local ingredients that contain essential vitamins and have a regulating effect on digestion
- reduced carbohydrate intake (25%): no potatoes, tapioca and starch, but with local lentils and chickpeas, which have a low glycemic index and help prevent weight gain
free of cereals, gluten, GMOs and vegetable protein concentrates: suitable for sensitive cats with food problems and allergies
- few chemical additives: the high quality of the ingredients offers important nutrients in a natural way, making it unnecessary to enrich with so many additives
with zinc, vitamin E and copper: the only complementary nutrients
vitamin E: natural antioxidant
- modern production method: food is produced exclusively in NorthStar kitchens, without outsourcing, while retaining the best active ingredients of fresh ingredients
- unique in taste: with fresh and lyophilized liver, for the best acceptance even for cats with difficult tastes
- Sustainable business philosophy: cooperation with local peasants and farmers, working in harmony with nature, for increased security, responsible quality and freshness from Canada
fresh chicken meat (9%), fresh chicken meat (9%), fresh chicken (liver, heart, kidney, 9%), dried chicken meat (8%), dehydrated turkey meat (8% (4%), fresh herring (4%), fresh trout (4%), chicken fat (5%), fresh turkey densities, dried herbs (8%), whole green peas, red lentils, (liver, heart, kidneys, 4%), green lentils, stained legumes, whole yellow peas, alfa alpha dried in the sun, salmon oil (2%), lentil fibers, dried chicken cartilage (1%), brown algae , fresh pumpkin, fresh buttermutan pumpkin, fresh pastry, fresh cabbage, fresh spinach, fresh mustard, rapeseed leaves, fresh carrots, fresh apples "Red-Delicious", fresh pears "Bartlett", freeze-dried liver (chicken and turkey, , 1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, marigold, Arctium root, lavender, Althaea root, cinchrods.
Vitamin A (16 UI / kg), Vitamin D3 (1.500 UI / kg), Vitamin E (150 UI / kg), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine, 41 mg / kg), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin, 23 mg / kg) B3, vitamin B12 (0.3 mg / kg), folic acid (3 mg / kg), B3 (niacin 151 mg / kg), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid, 30 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 16 mg / kg) kg), choline (2.810 mg / kg), sodium (0.42%), chloride (0.50%), potassium (0.80%), magnesium (0.1%), iron (177 mg / kg) , zinc (200 mg / kg), copper (25 mg / kg), manganese (20 mg / kg), iodine (1.9 mg / kg), selenium (0.70 mg / kg).
(100 mg / kg), Arctium root (100 mg / kg), lavender (100 mg / kg), root of Althaea (100 mg / kg), chicken root (400 mg / kg), turmeric (100 mg / kg) mg / kg), cinorrodi (100 mg / kg).
Crude protein 37.0%
Raw fats 20.0%
Raw fibers 3.0%
Raw ash 7.5%
Colina 2.81 mg
Ferro 177.0 mg
Iodine 1.9 mg
Rame 25.0 mg
Manganese 20.0 mg
Omega 3 fatty acids 0.9%
Omega 6 fatty acids 2.9%
Selenium 0.7 mg
Zinc 200.0 mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 41.0 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 23.0 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 16.0 mg
Vitamin E (Tocopherols) 150.0 mg
Fatty acids EPA / DHA 0.2 mg
Vitamin K 0.3 mg / kg
DOSE GIORNALIERA RACCOMANDATA:
|2 kg||40 g||-||30 g|
|3 kg||45 g||-||30 g|
|4 kg||60 g||-||40 g|
|5 kg||75 g||60 g||60 g|
|6 kg||80 g||60 g||60 g|
|8 kg||90 g||75 g||90 g|
|10 kg||120 g||80 g||120 g|