The Acana Pacifica Cat recipe contains 75% of sustainable fish in North Pacific Canadian waters, and follows the WHOLEPREY ™ principle. The "whole prey concept" refers to the natural nutritional needs of your cat and for his nutritional plan follows the example of his ancestors in nature.
Premium Canadian Dry Food contains a balanced mix of different animal proteins: half the fish percentage is freshly prepared, so it is particularly tasty and nutritious. Without cereals, it contains a limited amount of carbohydrate (25%), which have a low glycemic index. The recipe also features a large amount of fruit, vegetables and vegetable extracts to provide your cat with vitamins and minerals to the extent appropriate for its well-being.
The Canadian Acana company deals only with the best local products, which are sent daily fresh from peasants and fishermen in the region. Whole Pacific herring and sardines, Alaska halibut, peaches and persian fish contain enough protein and a variety of nutrients. For this reason, there is no need to enrich this food with many chemical additives. A look at the Acana Pacifica Cat ingredients list will convince you for quality! An exclusive product for demanding cats where the unspoiled and rich nature of Canada is hidden.
- premium quality food for adult cats of all breeds
- A recipe that follows the example of nature for an optimal body
- WHOLEPREY ™ principle: "principle of the whole prey", set of fish, liver, organ and cartilage fillets suitable for the natural nutritional needs of the cat, on the pattern of the prey of his ancestor in nature
- 75% fish: of which 50% fresh, offers the body valuable animal proteins, especially decided and tasty
- 5 different sources of animal protein: whole herring, sardines, Alaska halibut, peaches and persistent fish in the Pacific Canadian waters of the North
- 25% Vegetables, Fruits and Vegetable Extract: A wide variety of local ingredients that contain essential vitamins and have a regulating effect on digestion
- reduced carbohydrate intake (25%): no potatoes, tapioca and starch, but with local lentils and chickpeas, which have a low glycemic index and help prevent weight gain
- free from cereals, gluten, GMOs and vegetable protein concentrates: suitable for sensitive cats with food problems or allergies
- few chemical additives: the high quality of the ingredients offers important nutrients in a natural way, making it unnecessary to enrich with so many additives
- with zinc, vitamin E and copper: the only complementary nutrients
- vitamin E: natural antioxidant
- modern production method: food is produced exclusively in NorthStar kitchens, without outsourcing, while retaining the best active ingredients of fresh ingredients
- unique in taste: with fresh liver and freeze-dried liver, for the best acceptance even for cats with difficult tastes
- Sustainable business philosophy: cooperation with local peasants and fishermen, working in harmony with nature, for increased security, responsible quality and freshness from Canada
(8%), dried herring (8%), dried whitefish (8%), green peas (8%), whole fresh herring (16%), fresh whole sardines (13%), whole beans (4%), sliced beans, whole yellow peas, alfa alpha dried in the sun, oil, whole red lentils, chick peas, green lentils, salmon oil (6%), sunflower, alfa alpha dried in the sun, brown algae, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut pumpkin, fresh pastry, fresh cabbage, fresh spinach, fresh mustard, rapeseed leaves, fresh carrots, fresh apples "Red-Delicious", fresh pears "Bartlett", freeze-dried liver (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, marigold, Arctium root, lavender, Althaea root, cinchrod.
vitamin A (30 UI / kg), vitamin D3 (3.000 UI / kg), vitamin E (150 UI / kg), vitamin B1 (thiamine, 20 mg / kg), vitamin B2 (riboflavin, 20 mg / kg) B3 (vitamin C), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, 15 mg / kg), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid, 15 mg / kg), vitamin B5 (1.5 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (0.20 mg / kg), folic acid (2 mg / kg), choline (3.500 mg / kg), sodium (0.5%), chloride (0.80%), potassium (0.84%), 1mg, iron (150 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), copper (23 mg / kg), manganese (12 mg / kg), iodine (2.8 mg / kg), selenium / kg). Plant Additives:
(100 mg / kg), Arctium root (100 mg / kg), lavender (100 mg / kg), root of Althaea (100 mg / kg), chicken root (400 mg / kg), turmeric (100 mg / kg) mg / kg), cinorrodi (100 mg / kg).
Crude protein 37.0%
Raw fats 20.0%
Raw fibers 3.0%
Raw ash 7.5%
Colina 3.0 mg
Ferro 105.0 mg
Iodine 2.8 mg
Rame 23.0 mg
Manganese 12.0 mg
Omega 3 fatty acids 2.2%
Omega 6 fatty acids 2.0%
Selenium 1.0 mg
Zinc 150.0 mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 20.0 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20.0 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 15.0 mg
Vitamin E (Tocopherols) 150.0 mg
Fatty acids EPA / DHA 1.0 mg
Vitamin K 1.5 mg / kg
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE:
|2 kg||40 g||-||30 g|
|3 kg||45 g||-||30 g|
|4 kg||60 g||-||40 g|
|5 kg||75 g||60 g||60 g|
|6 kg||80 g||60 g||60 g|
|8 kg||90 g||75 g||90 g|
|10 kg||120 g||80 g||120 g|
Use a 250 ml / 120 g generic meter. Serve dry or slightly moistened food. For a long lasting freshness, we recommend closing the container well and storing it in a cool, dry place.