Using a percentage of fresh chicken equal to 14% makes Almo Nature Holistic Medium Puppy a very tasty, digestible food for puppies of medium size breeds. The high content of meat associated with 14% of digestible rice provides the best protein you need for your healthy development. In addition, this precious dry food has been prepared taking into account a holistic program inspired by the natural nutritional needs of young growing dogs. It is composed of a few ingredients and is devoid of artificial appetizers, dyes and preservatives.
Thanks to a special extrusion process Almo Nature Holistic Medium Puppy Chicken & Rice ensures maximum digestibility. In addition, FOS and MOS stimulate intestinal bacteria, which regulate their balance (Bifidus effect). The combination of essential minerals and vitamins has been specifically tailored to the needs of medium sized puppies.
A natural recipe with the usual high quality Almo Nature that will provide your little friends with all the essential nutrients and micronutrients during their first months of life and at the same time with a scent and flavor that guarantees him the utmost acceptance!
- precious whole food for puppies belonging to middle-sized breeds
- specifically designed to meet the nutritional profile requirements of the growth phase
- high meat content: of which 14% fresh chicken, which delivers valuable, tasty and digestible protein
- natural: holistic program with a recipe without artificial additives
- very digestible: thanks to a special extrusion process, chicken and rice is very digestible
with FOS & MOS: they favor the balance of intestinal flora
- Mixture of micronutrients: it brings to the puppy's body all the vitamins and nutrients
- essential for the healthy development of the body and the immune system
- high acceptance: scent and delightful taste thanks to fresh chicken and natural ingredients
special croquettes: suitable for the jaws of puppies belonging to middle-sized breeds
- few ingredients: no useless ingredients, such as dyes, appetizers and artificial preservatives
GMO-free: genetically modified organisms
meat and animal by-products (fresh chicken 14%), cereals (14% rice), vegetable protein extracts, vegetable by-products (chicory inulin, FOS-0.1% source), oils and fats, yeast, oligosaccharides.
Vitamin B1 (12 mg / kg), Vitamin B2 (14 mg / kg), Pantothenate Calcium D (Vitamin A) (24,000 UI / kg), Vitamin D3 (1,400 UI / kg), Vitamin E (400 mg / kg) 20 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (12 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (0.15 mg / kg), biotin (0.50 mg / kg), niacin (25 mg / kg), folic acid (1 mg / kg (32 mg / kg), copper amine acid chelate, hydrate (33 mg / kg), calcium iodate granulate, anhydrous (1.64 mg / kg) zinc monohydrate sulphate (222 mg / kg), zinc chelate of amino acid, hydrate (267 mg / kg), manganese monohydrate sulphate (20 mg / kg), organic selenium (80 mg / kg).
|Crude proteins||26.0 %|
|Raw fats||16.0 %|
|Raw fibers||3.5 %|
|Crude ash||7.5 %|
|Metabolic energy||3500.0 kcal|
RECOMMENDED DAY DOSE:
The amount of effective food to be administered depends on the various factors such as breed, weight, degree of activity, age of the dog, and the environmental characteristics of the place where he lives. Regularly check your dog's weight and adjust the dose of food accordingly. Always have plenty of fresh water available to your dog.