FARMINA N & D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium 12 kg
chevron_left chevron_right

FARMINA N & D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium 12 kg

Natural & Delicious Grain Free is the natural cereal product line, scientifically studied for dog carnivorous nature. Prevents obesity and diabetes due to low glycemic index and contains only natural antioxidants, the rich in tocopherol extracts, which allow a natural preservation of the product.

€59.14 (tax incl.) €48.48 (tax excl.)
Tax included
block Out-of-Stock

Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium is a dog eating of the Natural & Delicious line, dry dog ​​food that is distinguished by its naturalness. Farm N & D Cane Grain Free Medium Chicken and Pomegranate is a complete feed for adult grain free dogs therefore without cereals that makes it suitable also for animals with intolerances or food allergies.

Composed of 70% by ingredients of animal origin and the remaining 30% by fruits, vegetables and minerals, thanks to the low glycemic index given by the absence of cereals can come from obesity and diabetes and allows to release modulated energy during the day . It contains natural antioxidants that keep the product naturally intact.

N & D dog kits are packaged in a protective atmosphere to avoid oxidation of the fat and keep the product fresh. Without genetically engineered ingredients, it is extremely appetizing and digestible and therefore also indicated for animals with digestive sensitivity and intolerance or food allergies.


Chilled fresh chicken (26%), dehydrated chicken meat (25%), potatoes, chicken fat, dehydrated whole eggs, fresh herbs, dehydrated herbs, fish oil, pea vegetable fiber, dried carrots, dehydrated, inulins, fructooligosaccharides, mannanoligosaccharides, powdered pomegranate (0.5%), dehydrated apple, powdered spinach, psyllium (0.3%), red currant, sweet dehydrated orange, blueberries, sodium chloride, dried beer, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate.

Additives: Vitamin A 15000 UI; Vitamin D3 1500 UI; Vitamin E 600mg; Vitamin C 150mg; Niacin 37.5mg; pantothenic acid 15mg; Vitamin B2 7.5mg; Vitamin B6 6mg; Vitamin B1 4.5mg; Vitamin K 1.5mg; Vitamin H 0.38mg; folic acid 0.45mg; Vitamin B12 0.1mg; choline chloride 2500mg; Lutein 5mg; Beta-carotene 1.5mg; Zinc chelate of methionine hydroxyl analog 910mg; Manganese chelate of methionine 380mg hydroxyl analog; glycine hydrate iron chelate 250mg; Copper chelate of methionine hydroxyl analog 88mg; Seleniomethionine 0.80mg; DL-methionine 3000mg; Taurine 1000mg; L-Carnitine 300mg. Organoleptic Additives: 1000mg aloe vera extract; green tea extract 100mg; grapeseed extract 100mg. Antioxidants: rosemary extract.

Analytical Components: Calcium: 1.30%, Raw Ash: 7.80%, Chondroitin: 900.00mg / kg, Raw Fiber: 2.60%, Phosphorus: 0.90%, Glucosamine: 1200.00mg / kg, Crude Oils and Fats: 18.00% 37.00%, Omega 3 fatty acids: 0.90%, Omega 6 fatty acids: 3.30%, EPA: 0.30%, DHA: 0.50%, Energy value EM: 3774.00Kcal / Kg, Energy Kg: 15.80 Mj / kg.


Visualizza Tabella Dosi
13 kg
12.00 kg
Grain Free


Click here to leave a review