Purina Pro Plan Medium & Large Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice has been specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of older dogs from the age of 7 years. Specially developed by veterinarians and nutritionists, it has been shown that the exclusive nutrition formula OPTIAGE improves brain fusion. This increases the attention and responsiveness and at the same time maintains the level of activity and interest in the game. These delicious croquettes for their size are suitable for the bite of medium size and large size dogs that appreciate them a lot. Purina Pro Plan Medium & Large Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice is a food of the latest generation, based on the latest knowledge in the field of nutrition and canine diet, starting from the assumption that optimal nutrition depends on the optimal welfare of the dog .
This special food supplies Fido all the nutritional benefits he needs for his wellbeing and for a healthy old age. Vitamins, minerals, trace elements, dehydrated chicory root and fish oil contained in the croquettes keep it in shape and, among other things, contribute to the health of the joints and tooths subjected to strong strains over the years.
- Dry food for older dogs over 7 years old weighing between 10 and 70 kg
- pecially designed for the needs of older dogs whose culinary activity tends to weaken0
- With clinically tested nutrition formula OPTIAGE: Exclusive formula that has been proven to favor brain function
- Developed by doctors-veterinarians and diet specialists and canine dietetics: the latest generation formula
- For a healthy old age: balanced mix of micronutrients, which optimally supports old dogs at this stage of life
- Dental formula: Its components favor the overall care of the teeth
- Healthy joints: with nutrients that help keep the health of the joints strongly urged in older dogs
- Precious pieces of chicken: tasty protein source
- Very appetizing: delicious croquettes, suitable for the bite of dogs of medium size and bigger breeds
Composition: Chicken (15%), Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Wheat, Rice (12%), Corn, Corn Gluten Flour, Vegetable Oil Fractions, Dehydrated Beet Pulp, Soya Flour, Mineral Substances, Wheat Flour, Animal Fats, Flavoring Interiors, Fish Oil.
|Oils and raw fats||15,0%|
|Vitamin A||38 000 UI/kg|
|Vitamin D3||1 200 UI/kg|
|Vitamin E||650 UI/kg|
|Vitamin C||165 mg/kg|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate||240 mg/kg|
|Anhydrous calcium iodate||3,2 mg/kg|
|Copper sulphate pentaidrate||50 mg/kg|
|Sulfated manganese monohydrate||110 mg/kg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate||420 mg/kg|
|Selenite of sodium||(0,29 mg/kg)|
|Extracts of tocopherol from vegetable oils||6 mg/kg|
RECOMMENDED DAY DOSE:
|Dog weight||Daily rate (g)|
|Activity <1 hour||From 1 to 3 hours of activity|
How to use: See table for recommended daily rations. These quantities are only guidelines. In order to keep your dog in the ideal body condition, adjust the amount of daily food depending on the level of activity, physical condition, and individual needs. Allow fresh and clean water to be provided. To monitor your dog's health consult a veterinary surgeon regularly. These quantities are just guidelines. To help keep your dog in the ideal body condition, adjust the amount of daily food depending on your dog's activity level, physical condition, and individual needs. Allow fresh and clean water to be provided. To keep your dog's health under control, consult a veterinary surgeon regularly.