Puppies with athletic body size belonging to large breeds for growth and development, but also because of a very active metabolism, need a lot of energy. Purina Pro Plan Large Puppy Athletic Chicken & Rice has been specially developed by veterinarians and nutritionists to meet these specific needs. In addition, the OPTISTART nutrition formula ensures a healthy and active growth during the first 2 years of life.
The colostrum contained in Purina Pro Plan Large Puppy Robust Chicken & Rice is rich in natural antibodies and helps puppies create an effective immune system. So the health and well-being of the dog are stimulated over the long term. Its rich recipe of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and fish oil provides a comprehensive gingival care and an optimal structure of the joints that in athletic athletic dogs are exposed to strong stresses.
These crockettes suitable for bite size of large sized puppies are very appealing to all poultry loving dogs. Purina Pro Plan Large Puppy Athletic Chicken & Rice is a latest generation food, based on the latest knowledge in nutrition and canine diet, based on the assumption that optimal health is the result of a diet that is suitable for the constitution And the age of the dog.
- Dry food for puppies belonging to large breeds with athletic body size and adult weight of 25 to 70 kg
- Responds to the specific nutritional needs of dogs in growth with an active metabolism
- Developed by doctors-veterinarians and diet specialists: the latest generation formula
- With nutrition formula OPTISTART: it promotes healthy puppy growth
- With colostrum: antibody-rich milk that favors the formation of a strong immune system and hence long-term dog health
- With dental health formula: with specific ingredients for tooth care
- Strong joints: with functional ingredients to support the joints particularly stressed in small dogs
- Precious pieces of chicken meat: tasty protein source
- Sized croquettes: specifications for bite of large size puppies
Composition: Chicken (19%), Wheat, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Rice (9%), Soybean Flour, Animal Fats, Flavoring Interiors, Corn Gluten Flour, Wheat Gluten Flour, Corn, Dehydrated Beef Pulp, Minerals, Dehydrated Eggs, Fish Oil, Dehydrated Colostrum (0.1%).
|Raw oils and greases:||18.0%|
|vitamin A||27 000 UI/kg|
|vitamin D3||900 UI/kg|
|vitamin E||200 UI/kg|
|vitamin C||120 mg/kg|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate||240 mg/kg|
|Anhydrous calcium iodate||3,0 mg/kg|
|Copper sulphate pentaidrate||48 mg/kg|
|Sulfated manganese monohydrate||110 mg/kg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate||410 mg/kg|
|Selenite of sodium||0,28 mg/kg|
|Extracts of tocopherol from vegetable oils||51 mg/kg|
RECOMMENDED DAY DOSE:
|DAILY RATE (g) - MONTHLY YEAR|
|Body weight:||1.5-3 Months - quantity:||4-5 Months - quantity:||6-8 Months - quantity:||9-11 Months - quantity:||12-24 Months - quantity:|
How to use: See table for recommended daily rations. These quantities are only guidelines. To help keep your dog in the ideal body condition, adjust the amount of daily food depending on your dog's activity level, physical condition, and individual needs. Always leave clean and fresh water available. To keep your dog's health under control, consult a veterinary surgeon regularly.