From the age of 7 years it is recommended to offer your animal a specific nutrition nutrition. The Acana Senior Dog recipe contains 65% high meat content, assuring the assimilation of basic animal protein, which contributes to maintaining muscle mass. At the same time this premium quality food from Canada has a lower carbohydrate content: this is in accordance with the WHOLEPREY ™ principle, which follows the pattern of dog behavior in nature.
As a reduced source of carbohydrates, pumpkin and other types of vegetables have been chosen, which contain a low glycemic index and at the same time favor an adequate sugar content, ideal for combating diabetes and overweight. In addition, the varied selection of fruits, vegetables and vegetable extracts offers your dog a full supply of vitamins, necessary for the well-being of the elderly.
Acana, premium quality producer, works only the best local products in her kitchen, provided daily by factors, breeders and fishermen in western Canada. Plenty of non-sustainable fish farming, outdoor breeding chickens and whole nest eggs, as well as regional agricultural produce and berries contain adequate animal protein and various essential nutrients. It is not necessary to add artificial additives. Just take a look at the Acana Senior Dog ingredients list to understand the quality. It is no coincidence that the company has been rewarded for its sustainable philosophy and its particular attention to quality and freshness. A gourmet for our demanding four-legged friends, where the unspoiled and rich nature of Canada is hidden!
- Specific quality feed for older dogs from 7 years of age
- Recipe with optimal ratio between protein and carbohydrates, for the physical maintenance of the old dog
- Highest quality: all the ingredients of regional farming or free fishing in Canada, which are also authorized for human consumption, are supplied fresh on a daily basis
- WHOLEPREY ™ Principle: ingredients that are appropriate to the natural dietary needs of the dog, similar to those it would have in nature
- 65% of meat, of which 1/3 fresh meat: a high percentage provides valuable protein to the body
- 35% vegetable, fruit and herbs: for optimum assimilation of nutrients and vitamins, with regulating effects on digestion
- Rich in animal protein sources: with outdoor bred chicken and whole nest eggs from regional farms and wild fish ponds
- Reduced Carbohydrate Content (30%): Without potatoes, tapioca and grains, but locally grown pumpkin, lentil and peas, which have a reduced glycemic index, thus preventing diabetes and overweight
- Gluten free and wheat
- Fruit & Vegetable: Large variety of agricultural products, which contain very important vitamins and may have a regulating effect on digestion
- Local aromatic herbs: important plant extracts from herbs growing in British Columbia that stimulate metabolism
- Without chemical additives, the excellent quality of the ingredients offers all the essential nutrients and makes the addition of superfluous additives
- With zinc: the only complementary nutrient, which in combination with platelet unsaturated fatty acids, promotes the well-being of skin & hair
- Award-winning work method: food produced exclusively in the Acana kitchen, the high-tech working method allows the preservation of natural nutrients in the processing of fresh ingredients
- Unique in taste: fresh liver, freeze-dried directly in Acana's kitchens, for greater acceptance
- Sustainability as a business philosophy: cooperation with local factors and fishermen, working in harmony with nature, ensures security, reliable quality and freshness from Canada.
Biscuits of fresh boneless chicken (16%), dried chicken meat (15%), dried turkey meat (14%), whole red lentils, green peas, fresh chicken (liver, heart, kidneys) (4%), fresh whole platena (4%), herring oil (2%), alfa alpha matured in the sun (2%), fave (4%), dried Atlantic herring (4%), pea fiber, (1%), Seetang algae, fresh pumpkin, fresh zucchini, fresh pastry, fresh cabbage, fresh spinach, mustard, leaves (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat Fresh carrots, fresh red cranberries, fresh whole cranberries, chicory root, turmeric, marigold, large rootstocks, fresh red cranberries Arctium, lavender flowers, hibiscus rays, pink canine...
E6 [zinc] (100 mg / kg), Enterococcus faecium.
Vitamin E (preservative).
|Crude proteins||33.0 %|
|Raw fats||14.0 %|
|Raw fibers||5.0 %|
|Crude ash||7.5 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.7 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.5 %|
|Energy metabolizable||3458.0 kcal/kg|
|EPA / DHA fatty acids||0.3 mg|
RECOMMENDED DAY DOSE:
|Dog weight||Active||Less active|
|1 - 5 kg||50 - 115 g||40 - 60 g|
|5 - 10 kg||115 - 180 g||60 - 115 g|
|11 - 20 kg||180 - 285 g||115 - 190 g|
|21 - 40 kg||285 - 490 g||190 - 310 g|
|41 - 60 kg||490 - 650 g||310 - 430 g|
Note: The actual amount to be administered depends on a variety of factors, such as the environment in which the dog is located, age and type of activity being performed. Always keep in check your friend's weight and always keep in mind to share his meals. Divide the daily dose of food into two rations and leave plenty of fresh water available.