LEGEND MAINTENANCE EVOLUTION is a functional Grain Free Diet that uses clean ingredients, obtained from biologically pure sources, combined with proven efficacy of herbal extracts.
Your dog's health depends on you! The most important choice you can practice for your dog for the food you give him. A clean diet makes you feel good your dog inside and out, it is a nourishment for the mind, body and soul.
LEGEND MAINTENANCE EVOLUTION DIGESTION is a balanced complete maintenance food formulated for adult dogs with sensitive intestines. It contains natural extracts of oregano, thyme and dandelion, which bring great benefits allapparato bowel.
- NOT proteins derived from animals from factory farming
- Absence of carbohydrates derived from cereals
- Grain-free / gluten-free and non-GMO
- The use, in the dry version of Legend, anchovy, Surface fish (to avoid the risk of heavy metals), captured in the Pacific Ocean and worked full
- The use, in the wet version of Legend, lamb and chicken from Iceland, as source of protein of excellent quality, high biological value and excellent digestibility fed at pasture or from extensive husbandry
- The use, in the wet version of Legend, salmon and cod from the waters well dell'incontaminata Iceland
- Natural and antioxidant action of herbal extracts
- optimal ratio of essential fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 = 1: 2 with anti-inflammatory function
- Diet with limited ingredients with high nutritional value, formulated to minimize the adverse food reactions and maximize the absorption of nutrients
- Procedures of rigorous and systematic quality control (more than 5,000 inspections per year)
Natural principles added:
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare): the essential oil titrated and standardized contains: carvacrol, thymol, alpha-gamma-terpinene and cymene. Such phytocomplex therefore presents very high values of phenols (79.6% of carvacrol, thymol 2.5%, gamma-terpinene and alpha-cymene). Carvacrol has high antifungal, antioxidant and antibacterial properties while the Thymol has antiseptic, antispasmodic and anti-parasitic.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris): extract titrated and standardized contains tannins, flavonoid glycosides, saponins and triterpenes. This plant is well known for its antiseptic, expectorant and mucolytic action in the respiratory disorders. It also provides good protection for the gums and prevents bad breath.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale): it helps promote bile production, facilitates intestinal transit and is also critical to remove excess liquid. The dandelion is considered a mild laxative as it promotes the excretion of the stool and is capable of reducing gastrointestinal inflammation. Inulin contained in dandelion helps the maintenance and proliferation of positive intestinal bacterial flora and therefore favors the well-being of the entire organism. It also has a diuretic action, useful in treating water retention and purifying action.
- The botanicals have beneficial properties known since ancient times.
- The plants in this food have been chosen for their beneficial properties specific.
- The Department of Research and Development of SANYpet created this formula Grain Free made from anchovies caught in the open sea, relying on the most advanced knowledge of nutrition, combining them with the basic sources of the primordial ancestors of our dogs. So much time has passed since then, what has not already become science, is now legend. Thus was born LEGEND Maintenance Evolution, a unique food of its kind: a source of high quality protein, rich in valuable Omega3, integrated plant with beneficial natural ingredients and only made from high quality ingredients and free of the most common pollutants.
anchovy 26% flour, potato, potato protein, pea starch, pea protein, oils and fats (fish oil 5.2%), of biological origin chicken 5%, of biological origin chicken fat 4.9%, mineral substances, seaweed, dehydrated yeast (Bio MOS), FOS, Yucca schidigera.
Vitamins: vitamin A 31500 IU / kg Vitamin E / all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 540 mg / kg. Trace elements: zinc sulphate monohydrate 270 mg / kg, cupric chelate of glycine hydrate 79 mg / kg. Nutritional additives: DL-methionine 1000 mg / kg. Technological additives: antioxidants, preservatives, extract rich in natural tocopherols 40 mg / kg. Sensory additives: botanically defined natural products: Taraxacum officinale 250 mg / kg, Origanum vulgare 100 mg / kg, Thymus vulgaris 100 mg / kg, Rosmarinus officinalis 0.8 mg / kg.
Moisture 8.2%, crude protein 31%, oils and fats 17.5%, raw fiber 1%, crude ash 9%, 1.5% Omega-3, Omega-6 3%. Report Omega3 / 6 1: 2.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE:
If you want to rehydrate with water, please read the amounts on the packaging.
|Weight of Dog||grams|
|1 - 4 kg.||30 - 80|
|5 - 10 kg.||90 - 150|
|11 - 25 kg.||170 - 300|
|26 - 44 kg.||320 - 450|
|45 - 60 kg.||470 - 580|
These ranges are a starting point; therefore adjust the doses in function of physical activity, age, race, individual physical and climatic conditions.