The Poodle is distinguished by liveliness, curiosity and ease of learning, as well as for its diverse talents. The Poodle belongs to those few breeds whose hair continually grows. His coat is made for the 20% with thick hair and 80% by curls of thin woolly hair.
The Poodle has an expectation of high life and must be protected from problems related to aging, such as cataracts, the origin of which is the action of free radicals. It also has very close teeth to each other, in which the interstices may accumulate remains of food, resulting in formation of tartar.
- Borage (Omega 6) Oil enhances the softness of the curly coat and helps to soothe skin irritations thanks to Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and Omega-6. In addition it promotes the hair growing thanks to the sulfur amino acids (methionine and cystine).
- An antioxidant complex (lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin E & C) supports the view and reinforces the pigments of the eye.
- It helps reduce tartar formation thanks to a specific kibble with a layered texture and calcium chelators.
- It helps maintain brain function of the poodle through a mixture of antioxidants.
- With glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate.
corn, dehydrated poultry proteins isolated vegetable protein *, animal fats, rice, maize flour, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, soya oil, minerals, fish oil, yeast, lignocellulose, fruit -oligosaccaridi, borage oil (0.1%), green tea and grape seed extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold flower extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage ( source of chondroitin).
* L.I.P .: low in indigestible proteins.
vitamin A (29,500 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (800 IU / kg), E1 [iron] (44 mg / kg), E2 [iodine] (4.4 mg / kg), E4 [copper] (9 mg / kg), E5 [manganese] (58 mg / kg], E6 [zinc] (173 mg / kg), E8 [selenium] (0.1 mg / kg).
of pentasodium triphosphate (3.5 g), preservatives, antioxidants.
Crude protein: 30% - Fat content: 19% - Crude ash: 5.3% - Crude fiber: 2% - Per kg: Omega 3: 7.5 g fat including EPA & DHA: 3 g. * L.I.P .: low in indigestible proteins.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE:
If you want to rehydrate with water, please read the amounts on the packaging.
|Weight of dog||physical activity normal||High physical activity|
These ranges are a starting point; therefore adjust the doses in function of physical activity, age, race, individual physical and climatic conditions.