Acana Grasslands is a premium quality dry food for adult dogs of all breeds and sizes, which is distinguished by its own recipe inspired by the natural nutritional needs of dogs. The dog food will win you over to the multiplicity of ingredients, but also for the high quality of the raw materials used. So Fido can optimally absorb and assimilate food which will add to its vitality and well-being.
Given that in nature dogs feed mainly on meat, this dry food is distinguished by a content of animal proteins equal to 60%. Lamb, eggs, fish and duck are delivered fresh every day, are also intended for human consumption and free of preservatives. The lamb comes from the area of Alberta, the Canadian duck breeding farms is free-range. Even eggs are provided by local farms. The pike is fished in the region.
For the preparation of Acana Grasslands were not used only animal protein, but also herbal ingredients: Acana Grasslands contains locally sourced fruits and vegetables that correspond to 40% of its ingredients. Red apples Red Delicious, pumpkin melon, pears Bartlett, burbank potatoes and spinach leaves in premises provide valuable natural vitamins to strengthen the immune system and support the health of the animal. Seetang other valuable ingredients such as seaweed, alfalfa and juniper stimulate metabolism and digestion of your paw friend.
Since many dogs are allergic to grains this recipe is entirely free of high-glycemic grains. Together with the high content of animal protein reduced in carbohydrates increases blood sugar in a very mild even after meals, and keeps it constant for a long time. In this way positively it affects on insulin sensitivity and the accumulation of fat. Essential fatty acids Omega 3 long chain, especially DHA and EPA, Mainly nell'aringa New Brunswick stimulate healthy skin and coat and immune system. Other functional ingredients complete this food and give the dog a nutritionally balanced guaranteeing agility and health.
- croquettes exquisite for all adult dogs
- 60% of animal protein: meat and fresh fish of the region
- lamb from local farms in the region of Alberta
- Canadian duck farms outdoors
- eggs from local farms
- zander: non-breeding, fish in the region
- highest quality of ingredients of animal origin: totally free of preservatives and otherwise intended for human consumption
- 40% of fruit and vegetables: to rforzare the immune system with Bartlett pears, red apples Red Delicious pumpkin melon, burbank potatoes and leaf spinach
- no high-glycemic index grains: stabilize blood sugar and are inspired by the natural nutritional requirements
- for metabolism: Seetang with seaweed, juniper, lavender, peppermint and Alfalfa meta leaves
- for the health of skin and hair: deriving from the New Brunswick herring freshly caught with EPA and DHA (omega 3 fatty acids)
- with chicory root: natural source of prebiotics, which prevents the spread of pathological bacteria in the intestines and promotes a balanced intestinal flora
fresh lamb (11%), dehydrated lamb (10%), dehydrated duck (10%), white fish * dehydrated (10%), whole peas, red lentils, broad beans, fresh potatoes, fresh duck (3%), eggs fresh (3%), fresh pike-perch (3%), duck fat (3%), herring oil (3%), fresh lamb liver (2%), dehydrated herring (2%), alfalfa, fiber peas, fresh apples, fresh pears, fresh sweet potato, fresh pumpkin, pumpkin fresh melon, fresh parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh spinach, cranberry, blueberry, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, calendula flowers , fennel, peppermint leaves, lavender, rosemary, Enterococcus faecium.
* The white fish dehydrated Acana contains plaice, halibut and pollock caught in the wild.
vitamin A (15,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (2,000 IU / kg), iron (40 mg / kg), iodine (3 mg / kg), copper (13 mg / kg), manganese (14 mg / kg), zinc (150 mg / kg), selenium (0.3 mg / kg). Preservatives: Vitamin E (as α-tocopherol).
|crude protein||31.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||17.0 %|
|raw fibers||5.0 %|
|Crude ash||9.0 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||1.0 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||2.0 %|
|metabolizable energy||3529.0 kcal/kg|
|Acids EPA / DHA fatty||0.4 %|
Recommended daily dose:
|Weight||intense activity||normal activity|
|5 kg||90 g||60 g|
|10 kg||160 g||120 g|
|20 kg||280 g||180 g|
|40 kg||480 g||320 g|
|50 kg||560 g||360 g|
|60 kg||640 g||420 g|