The traditional Italian family company Monge has many years of experience in research and animal food production. E 'stands for excellent quality and formula recipes that are in step with the latest findings of nutritional science. All foods contain only high quality selected ingredients and are free of artificial additives, dyes and preservatives. Also the recipes are inspired by the natural needs of the dogs.
Monge Superpremium Rabbit, Rice & Potato is suitable for dogs of all breeds and stands out for its excellent digestibility, as well as to be well tolerated by even the most sensitive animals.
With 33%, the tasty rabbit meat is the main component of this balanced food, of which 10% is made from the best fresh meat. Together with rice, potatoes, other plant extracts and vitamins, forms a very digestible food that provides the body with the valuable protein dog and all the micronutrients they need for their welfare. The natural prebiotics XOS and MOS contribute to the balance of the intestinal flora. A complex of artichoke extract, Echinacea, oregano and garlic stimulates the immune system. Phosphorus and calcium associated with chondroitin and glucosamine maintain healthy musculoskeletal system, bones, muscles and joints.
A natural product of quality premium made in Italy, thanks to internal quality controls for maximum safety and earn points thanks to a sustainable corporate philosophy!
- ultra-premium dry food for dogs of all breeds
- very digestible with rabbit, rice and potatoes is very well tolerated and is also suitable for sensitive animals
- Natural and precious: only selected ingredients, with no additives, artificial colors and preservatives
- 33% rabbit meat: 10% fresh, 23% dried, rare source of protein, digestible and tasty
- stimulates the immune system: a complex of plant extracts of artichoke, Echinacea, oregano and garlic stimulates the body's defenses and protects the liver
- promotes healthy digestion: high quality ingredients, yeast and natural prebiotics (XOS & MOS) favoring the balance of intestinal flora
- ideal proportion calcium / phosphorus along with glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy muscles, bones and aarticolazioni
- with Omega 3 & Omega 6: for the health of skin and hair
- with Yucca extract reduces the odor of feces
- complex of micronutrients: vitamins and minerals for vitality and general well-being
- with natural antioxidants: tocopherols and rosemary
- recipe that is based on the latest knowledge in the field of nutritional science
- High security: quality controls throughout the production process
- Made in Italy: Traditional family business with sustainable corporate philosophy
- produced without animal experiments
Rabbit (fresh 10%, 23% dehydrated), rice protein concentrate potatoes, corn, beet pulp, yeast (MOS source and vitamin B12), hydrolyzed animal protein, animal fat (chicken oil fat content 99 , 5%, preserved with natural antioxidants), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), methylsulfonylmethane, XOS (Xylo - oligosaccharides 3 g / kg), yeast hydrolyzate (M.O.S.), yucca genus, spirulina, echinacea root, oregano, dried garlic powder.
Additives per kg - Nutritional additives:
vitamin A (24,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (1,700 IU / kg), vitamin E (190 mg / kg), vitamin B1 (12 mg / kg), vitamin B2 (15 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (7 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (150 mg / kg), biotin (20 mg / kg), niacin (30 mg / kg), vitamin C (200 mg / kg), pantothenic acid (18 mg / kg), folic acid ( 1.7 mg / kg), choline chloride (2.500 mg / kg), inositol (3.6 mg / kg), E5 manganous sulphate monohydrate (32 mg / kg), zinc oxide (150 mg / kg), sulphate cupric pentahydrate (13 mg / kg), ferrous sulfate monohydrate (110 mg / kg), sodium selenite (0.20 mg / kg), calcium iodate (1.8 mg / kg), L-carnitine (100 mg / kg), DL-methionine technically pure (1.6 g / kg).
natural mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
natural chestnut extract (20 mg / kg), artichoke extract (300 mg / kg).
|crude protein||26.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||15.0 %|
|raw fibers||2.5 %|
|Crude ash||6.5 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.5 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||3.5 %|
|metabolizable energy||4.07 kcal|