The traditional Italian family company Monge is synonymous with excellent quality and formula recipes that are in step with the latest findings of nutritional science. All foods contain only high quality selected ingredients and are free of artificial additives, dyes and preservatives. The composition is also geared to meet the needs of your dog depending on his age, his size and his lifestyle.
Monge Premium Puppy Junior Maxi has been specifically designed for growing dogs belonging to large breeds, which in adulthood they reach a weight of 32-80 kg. Because of their final size, these dogs grow very quickly and require specific nutrients to ensure healthy development of all vital functions.
The main component of this balanced food for puppies and young dogs is represented by 42% of chicken, of which 10% is fresh meat. Together with rice and fish as a tasty and digestible food that provides the body with nutrients protein and a high amount of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids Its natural prebiotics promote the balance of intestinal flora. A mix of artichoke extract, Echinacea, oregano and garlic promotes the development of a strong immune system. Furthermore an optimized proportion calcium - phosphorus along with chondroitin and glucosamine ensure the balanced growth of bones and muscles, which is very important especially for dogs belonging to large breeds.
A natural product of quality premium made in Italy, thanks to internal quality controls for maximum safety and gudagna points thanks to a sustainable corporate philosophy!
- Ultra Premium quality dry food for growing dogs belonging to large breeds that reach as adults weigh between 32 and 80 kg
- It promotes healthy growth: nutrient content meeting the special needs of young dogs that grow rapidly
- Natural and precious: only selected ingredients, with no additives, artificial colors and preservatives
- 42% of chicken meat: 10% fresh chicken and 32% dried chicken, tasty and rich in valuable nutrients protein
- stimulates the immune system: a complex of plant extracts of artichoke, Echinacea, oregano and garlic promotes the formation of a strong immune system and protects the liver
- high content of Omega 3 & Omega 6: fish for healthy skin and coat
- promotes healthy digestion: high quality ingredients, yeast and natural prebiotics (XOS & MOS) favoring the balance of intestinal flora
- ideal calcium / phosphorus ratio: along with glucosamine and chondroitin for the balanced growth of muscles and joints
- with Yucca extract: to reduce the odor of feces
- complex of micronutrients: vitamins and minerals for the development and well-being
- with natural antioxidants: tocopherols and rosemary
- recipe that is based on the latest knowledge in the field of nutritional science
- High security: quality controls throughout the production process
- Made in Italy: Traditional family business with sustainable corporate philosophy
- produced without animal experiments
Chicken (10% fresh chicken, dehydrated chicken 32%), rice, corn, chicken fat with animal fat (oil 99.6%, preserved with natural antioxidants), beet pulp, yeast (source of MOS and vitamin B12), maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, oatmeal (the source of noble fibers), whole egg powder (rich in proteins), fish (salmon dehydrated), fish oil (salmon oil ) XOS (xylo-oligosaccharides 3 g / kg), yeast hydrolyzate (MOS), Yucca schidigera, spirulina, hydrolysed cartilaigine (source of chondroitin), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), methylsulfonylmethane, echinacea root, oregano , dried garlic powder.
Additives per kg - Nutritional additives:
vitamin A (26,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (1,820 IU / kg), vitamin E (200 mg / kg), vitamin B1 (20 mg / kg), vitamin B2 (25 mg / kg), vitamin B6 (12 mg / kg), vitamin B12 (240 mg / kg), biotin (32 mg / kg), niacin (50 mg / kg), vitamin C (175 mg / kg), pantothenic acid (30 mg / kg), folic acid ( 2.8 mg / kg), choline chloride (3.200 mg / kg), inositol (6 mg / kg), manganese sulfate monohydrate II (32 mg / kg), zinc oxide (150 mg / kg), sulfate copper pentahydrate (13 mg / kg), of iron sulphate monohydrate (110 mg / kg), sodium selenite (0.20 mg / kg), calcium iodate (1.8 mg / kg), L-Carnitine (140 mg / kg), the technically pure DL-methionine (7.2 g / kg).
|crude protein||26.0 %|
|crude oils and fats||14.0 %|
|raw fibers||2.2 %|
|Crude ash||6.5 %|
|Omega 3 fatty acids||0.7 %|
|Omega 6 fatty acids||5.2 %|
|metabolizable energy||4.0 kcal|