FARMINA N&D Pumpkin Lamb & Blueberry Puppy Medium & Maxi 2,5 kg
Natural & Delicious Pumpkin Formula is a line of Grain Free foods with a high percentage of animal ingredients (over 60%) and Pumpkin.A valuable source of beta-carotene (Vitamin A), strengthens the immune system, fights free radicals and protects the cardiovascular system.
Feed for adult dogs with a high percentage of ingredients of animal origin equal to 60% and composed, for the remaining 40% of fruits, vegetables and minerals. N & D Pumpkin Lamb Medium & Maxi is a dog food made with lamb meat, a highly digestible protein that makes this feed suitable for subjects with food intolerance or digestive problems. Among the vegetables selected in this formulation stands out the pumpkin, vegetables with high nutritional potential: the natural source of beta-carotene (vitamin A) and natural antioxidants which is said to be a valuable ally to strengthen the immune system, fight free radicals, expressing in this way also a carcinogenic effect.
The pumpkin also favors the protection of the cardiovascular system. Thanks to the low glycemic index, this dry dog food prevents obesity and diabetes.
Inside the bag, nitrogen is introduced (naturally present in the air) which replaces the oxygen responsible for oxidative processes. A technology widely used in human nutrition that preserves all nutritional qualities and has fresh food as just produced.