Dietetic food for adult dogs of...
Dietetic food for adult dogs of medium size suffering from hypersensitivity to certain types of meat from intensive farming
Warning: Last items in stock!
|INDICATION||Food for dogs with food intolerance|
Forza 10 Medium Diet Lamb is the reference line of Dietetics from SANYpet designed to meet all the dogs with hypersensitivity to certain types of meat from intensive farming.
Clinical studies have shown that the vast majority of dogs and cats fed with sea fish and / or meat derived from intensive farming, is free to frequently-related disorders.
- Microencapsulation: ensures the long-term stability of the natural principles added (pineapple, papaya, pomegranate and ginseng) and their gradual absorption in the intestinal tract (slow release), allowing for effective and lasting. To its formula, already naturally rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids (found in the ratio 1: 3), were added to the stem of pineapple, papaya, pomegranate and ginseng;
- Lamb as the only source of protein, highly digestible and not derived from factory farming;
- Integrated with natural ingredients such as Ginseng and Pineapple. Ginseng is considered the best known substance energizing, useful in all the states of stress. The Pineapple is, however, rich in vitamin A and other valuable substances beneficial;
- Capacity of fish oil to protect against the risk of developing cardiovascular disease;
- Conservation natural, avoids the intake of chemicals and the resulting possible adverse reactions.
- To meet all medium dogs suffering from hypersensitivity to meat, especially resulting from intensive farming;
- For the reduction of intolerances to ingredients and nutrients.
rice, rice flour, processed proteins of lamb (15%), fish oil, hydrolysed vegetable protein, yeast, minerals, dehydrated yeast (Bio MOS), FOS, vegetable oils and fats (Elaeis guineensis), Yucca schidigera , pineapple stem (0.025%).
vitamins: Vitamin A 14,400 IU / kg, vitamin D3 1,080 IU / kg, vitamin E 180 mg / kg, choline chloride 1.000 mg / kg. Trace elements: copper chelate of amino acids hydrate 20 mg / kg. Nutritional additives: DL-methionine 500 mg / kg. Technological additives: antioxidants, preservatives, extract rich in natural tocopherols 18.3 mg / kg. Sensory additives: botanically defined natural products: Carica papaya 250 mg / kg, Punica granatum 150 mg / kg, Panax ginseng 50 mg / kg, Rosmarinus officinalis 00:38 mg / kg.
humidity 8%, 24% crude protein, crude oils and fats 12%, crude fiber 2.3%, crude ash 7.3%, 1.1% Omega-3, Omega-6 3.6%.